Author Topic: Michelle Obama’s Chic Grey Skirt Suit At State Of The Union Speech  (Read 1895 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://hollywoodlife.com/2015/01/20/michelle-obama-state-of-the-union-skirt-suit-2015-michael-kors/

Michelle Obama’s Chic Grey Skirt Suit At State Of The Union Speech
Tue, January 20, 2015 9:23pm EST by Shira Benozilio

She can do no wrong! Michelle Obama was a vision in grey at the State of the Union address — she wore Michael Kors and looked fab!

President Obama may have been the one speaking, however, all eyes were on the fashionable first lady Michelle Obama, 50. The first family came out to support Barack Obama, 53, during one of his last State of the Union Addresses in Washington, D.C. on Jan. 20. Michelle looks SO amazing — don’t you agree?

Michelle Obama’s State Of The Union Skirt Suit

Michelle looked so amazing in her grey Michael Kors skirt suit from the Fall 2013 collection. What a great choice for the evening!

The first lady definitely knows how to rock an elegant gown, however, we think the skirt suit was the perfect outfit for her husbands address.

She looked like a powerful and classy lady who represented America and her husband well. Her best accessory? Her smile! You could totally tell how proud she was of her husbands as she watched him speak from her seat — it was so sweet.

As for her beauty looks for the evening? She wore her hair down and sleek. We love the way the front pieces of her hair were flipped out — so stylish!

Not only did Michelle nail the outfit and hair portion of the night but her makeup game was on point!

She wore the most simple yet stunning lip gloss and her face looked flawless! To match her grey suit, Michelle wore amazing silver eye shadow!

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
Re: Michelle Obama’s Chic Grey Skirt Suit At State Of The Union Speech
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2015, 03:38:39 pm »
OOOOH!  Wow!  Awesome! Fantabulous!  Amazing!  Stunning!  Incredible!  Magnificent!

I would like to go back and see the reviews they gave other first ladies - and why the hell would she wear an "elegant gown" to the SOTU?  Of course she would wear something polished - what first lady doesn't?  This article is so over the top, it makes me want to vomit.

As much as I hate her, I'll say that by Michelle standards - she was well-dressed last night.  For HER - she looked fine. 

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline musiclady

« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2015, 03:45:44 pm »
OOOOH!  Wow!  Awesome! Fantabulous!  Amazing!  Stunning!  Incredible!  Magnificent!

I would like to go back and see the reviews they gave other first ladies - and why the hell would she wear an "elegant gown" to the SOTU?  Of course she would wear something polished - what first lady doesn't?  This article is so over the top, it makes me want to vomit.

As much as I hate her, I'll say that by Michelle standards - she was well-dressed last night.  For HER - she looked fine.

At least she didn't look like a clown.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2015, 02:52:20 pm »
Meh - she looks good in it, she knows she looks good in it.

You could totally tell how proud she was of her husbands as she watched him speak from her seat — it was so sweet.

Someone knows more than they are telling here ....
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2015, 03:22:12 pm »
And not a word about biden... what attacked her?  Looks like she spilled a bucket of sea urchins on herself

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2015, 03:26:46 pm »
Obviously, Ms. Benozillo is applying for a job.    :whistle:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2015, 03:40:28 pm »
This is Jill Biden's dress.....love the emerald color...have no idea what all those black balls of yarn are supposed to be and I get a shiver of seeing a sleeveless dress in the middle of winter....

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2015, 03:58:33 pm »

They are just excited that she dressed normal for a change, instead of her normal ghetto queen look.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2015, 04:06:24 pm »
It looks like Jill Biden has large, hairy spiders all over her skirt.

Who thinks of these things as fashionable?  It just looks stupid.   **nononono*

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2015, 04:15:26 pm »
It looks like Jill Biden has large, hairy spiders all over her skirt.

Who thinks of these things as fashionable?  It just looks stupid.   **nononono*

Normally those outfits would be reversed.  The sleeveless green hairy spider dress is something I would associate with Michelle wearing and the grey suit with Jill Biden. 

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline musiclady

« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2015, 04:26:33 pm »
Normally those outfits would be reversed.  The sleeveless green hairy spider dress is something I would associate with Michelle wearing and the grey suit with Jill Biden.

True.  What were they thinking having Michelle cover up her awesome, and newsworthy biceps?

Oy.  What a world!

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2015, 12:59:56 am »
Those black things, what ever they are, are a true mystery. Very strange. For the life of me I cannot figure out what they are supposed to do, or be.

They ruined a perfectly nice dress.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #12 on: January 23, 2015, 01:17:40 am »
Geez, what kind of moron writes this $#!t (pardon my near-French)?  Good grief. Mooch looked ridiculous. I saw somewhere that she borrowed this look from the TV show "The Good Wife" (which I've never seen), but I'm quite sure whatever H'wood actress wore it looked a whole lot better in it.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2015, 01:17:59 am by mountaineer »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org