Author Topic: Paris Jihadist: “You Jews Think Life is the Most Important Thing While for Us it is Death.”  (Read 436 times)

rangerrebew

- FrontPage Magazine - http://www.frontpagemag.com -

Paris Jihadist: “You Jews Think Life is the Most Important Thing While for Us it is Death.”

Posted By Daniel Greenfield On January 19, 2015 @ 12:52 pm In The Point | 9 Comments

This is what a cult of death looks like.

One of the hostages in the Kosher supermarket attack relates some of her experiences with the Muslim terrorist.

Aish.fr: Zarie, you work as a cashier at the Hypercacher store in Paris. How did the attack begin?

Zarie: It was between 1 PM and 1:30 PM. A father with his two-year- old child was at my counter when I heard the first gunshot. Yohann Cohen, the young man who works with me, was the first to be hit. He shouted our manager’s name who, wounded, managed to leave the store. I did not realize immediately that this was a real gunshot.

Ahmed had one thing on his mind. Killing and dying.

Zarie: He shared his plans. “I want to die as a martyr and avenge the name of Allah. The difference between us is that you Jews think life is the most important thing, while for us it is death. ”

This phrase, in various forms, is often repeated by Muslim terrorists in their attacks reinforcing the underlying cult of death.

The terrorist sat down and started to talk to us. He asked us to declare our names and religions. Everyone was Jewish except for one woman who was a Catholic, and an elderly woman who said she was not Jewish. He made fun of her by saying, “If you’re not Jewish why do you shop at Hypercacher? I am a Malian of Muslim origin.”

Unsurprisingly, Muslims are far more bigoted than the supposedly bigoted natives.

He called BFM TV and gave us enough freedom to let me call my father who reassured me and told me to pray. I then spoke to my mother and I started to cry. She told me to be strong with my faith in God.

Next to us, a woman was quite calm. She told us that everything was in God’s hands and always for the best. I recited the first psalm that came to my mind: “I look up to the mountains, to see whence cometh my help. My help comes from the Lord who made heaven and earth” (Psalm 121).

This is the fundamental difference between a religion of life and a cult of death. A cult of death has no faith in anything.

Aish.fr: Is there a message you would like to tell people after this terrifying attack?

Zarie: For me, the main message is to have emunah, faith in God. The terrorist was armed to the teeth and yet we escaped. Only our faith allowed us to keep a semblance of normality, to speak, to move, to act. I managed to pray during the entire hostage taking. My plan is to live in Israel and I pray that my family can come very quickly to Israel.

Everything happened before Shabbat and we were released within an hour after Shabbat started. Our freedom is connected in my mind to the light of Shabbat. I suggest that people should light their Shabbat candles earlier, with all the fervor they can muster. I have no doubt that the power of Shabbat saved us.

Article printed from FrontPage Magazine: http://www.frontpagemag.com

URL to article: http://www.frontpagemag.com/2015/dgreenfield/paris-jihadist-you-jews-think-life-is-the-most-important-thing-while-for-us-it-is-death/

Offline GourmetDan

Paris Jihadist: “You Jews Think Life is the Most Important Thing While for Us it is Death.”

This is why the battle must be fought on psychological grounds such that jihadis don't believe they will get to paradise and receive their virgins.

Their weakness is the fact that what happens to their bodies after death can prevent them from entering paradise.

To defeat them, this weakness must be exploited...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Left: palestinian soldier  Right: Israeli soldier