Author Topic: Lindsey Graham Says He's Considering Running for President  (Read 763 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Lindsey Graham Says He's Considering Running for President
« on: January 18, 2015, 03:45:19 pm »
http://www.newsmax.com/PrintTemplate.aspx/?nodeid=619271

Newsmax
Lindsey Graham Says He's Considering Running for President
Sunday, January 18, 2015 10:10 AM

By: David Lerman

Senator Lindsey Graham, a Republican from South Carolina, said he’s considering running for U.S. president in the 2016 election.

“I am definitely going to look at it,” Graham said Sunday on NBC’s “Meet the Press” program.

Graham, a member of the Senate Armed Services Committee, has been a frequent critic of President Barack Obama’s foreign policy.

“We’re not polling, but we set up a ‘testing the waters’ committee” to explore a presidential campaign, Graham said.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

rangerrebew

Re: Lindsey Graham Says He's Considering Running for President
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2015, 06:19:32 pm »
 :banghead:

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2015, 09:10:17 pm »
 8888crybaby   :silly:  :silly:     I don't know whether to laugh or cry about Lindsey Graham's announcement.  Seems like the GOPe got the wrong message during the mid terms; people didn't vote for them but rather against Obama policy.  Maybe another election cycle of losing and they just might get the message (ya, like if this country will last that long).
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2015, 09:25:53 pm »
Well I might run for President... Just give me the money right now.. There will be no pac's or committee... Davis for President!
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline libertybele

« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2015, 09:32:21 pm »
Well I might run for President... Just give me the money right now.. There will be no pac's or committee... Davis for President!

Hell, I think we should ALL run for president.  Some of us could do a hell of a lot better job for this country than Barrack Hussein Obama, Jeb Bush, John McCain, Mike Huckabee, Elizabeth Warren, etc. and most of us have absolutely no experience.  It's amazing what money can buy!

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2015, 09:49:46 pm »
8888crybaby   :silly:  :silly:     I don't know whether to laugh or cry about Lindsey Graham's announcement.  Seems like the GOPe got the wrong message during the mid terms; people didn't vote for them but rather against Obama policy.  Maybe another election cycle of losing and they just might get the message (ya, like if this country will last that long).
Graham stands out as being very knowledgable on national security, and willing to oppose Obama's policies.

In that regard, he is heads and shoulders above the list of hopefuls.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline libertybele

« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2015, 10:00:48 pm »
Graham stands out as being very knowledgable on national security, and willing to oppose Obama's policies.

In that regard, he is heads and shoulders above the list of hopefuls.

??? Willing to oppose Obama policies?  That I haven't seen from him; he's considered a RINO for a reason.