Author Topic: Woman plans to marry her father after two years of dating  (Read 1124 times)

rangerrebew

Woman plans to marry her father after two years of dating
« on: January 18, 2015, 03:02:36 pm »

Teen Girl Admits To Sleeping With Her Dad, Says The Two Are Planning To…

Michael Cantrell — January 17, 2015

We live in a very sick and twisted world. What’s that you say?

You don’t believe me? You don’t think things in our morally bankrupt culture are THAT bad?

Well, I’m pretty sure I have something that will prove without a shadow of a doubt this world we live in his headed straight for disaster at break neck speed.

A teenage girl recently admitted to having a romantic–and yes, sexual–relationship with her father. The girl is 18-years-old and has been estranged with her pops for over 12 years. Until now.

Here’s a barf bag for you, friend. I know, I know. This is beyond gross, but it only gets worse from here.

From Opposing Views:

Twelve years later, the father and his then 17-year-old daughter reconnected online, realizing they had a lot in common. “We shared the same favorite TV shows — “The Simpson” and “The Big Bang Theory” — and we both love to draw,” the daughter told New York’s “Science of Us” blog.

The pair arranged to meet in person and upon seeing her father for the first time in years, the teen said she was immediately attracted to him.

“It was so weird and confusing. I was seeing my dad for the first time in forever but it was also like, He’s so good-looking! And then I was like, What the hell are you thinking? What is wrong with you?” she said. “I saw him as my dad but then also part of me was like, I’m meeting this guy who I have been talking to over the internet and really connecting with and I find him attractive.”

The young woman said that the attraction began to intensify when she stayed with him for five days. One day, they went on a shopping trip and the father complimented her daughter’s figure. When they returned home, they began “play-wrestling.”

“That night we were play-wrestling in the room I was going to sleep in and I bit him. He was wearing a pair of basketball shorts and a tank top and after I bit him I could see goose bumps pop up from his toes to his shoulders. Then he pinched my inner thigh and I got goose bumps,” the teen said. “We stopped and said that we didn’t know what was going on but admitted that we had strong feelings for each other. We discussed whether it was wrong and then we kissed. And then we made out, and then we made love for the first time. That was when I lost my virginity.”

Oh, but that’s not the end of this tale.

The pair are engaged and planning to get married.

I’m sure if you weren’t convinced our culture was on a collision course with hell before, you probably are now.

I shouldn’t have to tell you how demented and just plain wrong this is, but unfortunately, there are people on this planet who think this sort of thing is acceptable.

Most of them happen to be liberal progressives, which isn’t likely going to be a shock.

Our society has truly abandoned any sense of objective morality and is headed for self-destruction if we as a culture don’t reverse course.

Freedom and liberty are for a moral people, which is a concept our Founding Fathers believed in with their whole heart. If we as people stop being moral, our freedom gets tossed in the garbage.

This is why liberals love immorality so much. It justifies their call for more and more restrictive legislation, which places power and money firmly in their grasp.

We as a people should be standing up and telling disturbed individuals like this dad and his daughter that what they’re doing is wrong.

If we don’t, well it’s a slippery slope.

As long as this kind of junk is tolerated, you can kiss liberty goodbye, folks.

Read more at http://joeforamerica.com/2015/01/teen-girl-admits-sleeping-dad-says-two-planning/

Offline flowers

Re: Woman plans to marry her father after two years of dating
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2015, 05:30:42 pm »
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/01/17/woman-plans-to-marry-her-father-after-two-years-dating/

A teenager has revealed in an interview that she plans to marry her father and have children after dating for two years.

The unnamed 18-year-old revealed in an interview with New York Magazine her romantic relationship of almost two years with her biological father after being estranged from him for 12 years.

In the interview, the girl also said the two also plan on having children.

The teenager said her father reached out to her on Facebook when she was in high school and soon after, she went to stay with him for a week.

After the week together, the 18-year-old said they had sex and then started dating.

"Everyone on my mom’s side of the family sees us as father and daughter," she told the magazine. "Those who know that he’s my dad, and that we are engaged, include my father’s parents (they can see we are happy together and they can’t wait for us to have babies — they treat us just like any other couple), the woman we live with, and my best friend."

After the wedding, the woman says they plan to move to New Jersey where adult incest is legal.

Offline flowers

« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2015, 05:31:20 pm »
Incest is legal in NJ....................... **nononono* 

Offline olde north church

« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2015, 05:39:53 pm »

Well, we just like to keep it out of the shadows and back alleys. 
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2015, 06:02:07 pm »
Œdipus Rex in reverse.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline musiclady

« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2015, 06:10:53 pm »

Why not?  The barrier has been broken.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Oceander

« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2015, 06:28:31 pm »
Playing genetic russian roulette with all the chambers loaded.

Offline olde north church

« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2015, 07:15:36 pm »
Why not?  The barrier has been broken.

Cousins have been able to marry in 37 of the 57 states for a long, long time.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2015, 07:56:37 pm »
Cousins have been able to marry in 37 of the 57 states for a long, long time.

I know that.

But even the most 'progressive' out there ought to admit that marrying a cousin is a far different thing than a daughter's marrying her father, or a brother's marrying a sister.

The barrier has now been broken.  Eventually every kind of 'marriage' will be legal.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2015, 08:14:03 pm »
One of my college classmates said her parents were cousins. My classmate was bald and her brother was born with one hand. Genetic Russian roulette, indeed.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

rangerrebew

« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2015, 11:11:42 pm »
When will liberals get around to the freedom to marry animals?
« Last Edit: January 18, 2015, 11:12:12 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2015, 03:50:31 am »
ranger asks above:
[[ When will liberals get around to the freedom to marry animals? ]]

Probably within your lifetime.
Guaranteed by the courts.
I'm not joking...