Author Topic: Large ‘patriot’ turnout in Texas counters ‘Stand with the Prophet’ conference  (Read 973 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.bizpacreview.com/2015/01/18/large-patriot-turnout-in-texas-counters-stand-with-the-prophet-conference-173410

Large ‘patriot’ turnout in Texas counters ‘Stand with the Prophet’ conference

January 18, 2015 by Tom Tillison

Protesters turned out in large numbers Saturday in Texas to counter the ill-timed “Stand with the Prophet” conference taking place there this weekend.

Held just 10 days after the horrific attack in Paris that left 16 dead, the annual forum was billed by organizers as a “movement to defend Prophet Muhammad, his person, and his message,” with an emphasis on opposing “Islamophobes in America.”

Following the carnage in France, the Islamic killers shouted: “We have avenged the Prophet Muhammad.”

Read more: http://www.bizpacreview.com/2015/01/18/large-patriot-turnout-in-texas-counters-stand-with-the-prophet-conference-173410#ixzz3PBUH4Cvh
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
No rioting, no looting, not a single window was broken, and they even picked up the trash from where they protested and left it cleaner than they found it.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
No rioting, no looting, not a single window was broken, and they even picked up the trash from where they protested and left it cleaner than they found it.

Isn't it amazing that a large group of protesters from one side of the political spectrum can do that while a similar group from the other side completely trashes the place?
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline aligncare

When somebody says they intend you harm, I find generally it's advisable to take their word for it.

So my reaction to Islamic terrorists is not Islamophobic. It's common sense defense posture.

I mean, somewhere in that APB on the perps at Charlie Hebdo are the words Islam or Islamic.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2015, 08:56:57 pm by aligncare »

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I am holding my own little 'rally'. It is called, "F**k the Phrophet Muhammed."

I mean come on, the dude was gay. That is why he only liked 8 year old girls. He was afraid of women. That is what the female mutilation is all about.

The "prophet Muhammed' was afraid of women. That is why he abuses them, and dress them like they are evil.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline olde north church

I am holding my own little 'rally'. It is called, "F**k the Phrophet Muhammed."

I mean come on, the dude was gay. That is why he only liked 8 year old girls. He was afraid of women. That is what the female mutilation is all about.

The "prophet Muhammed' was afraid of women. That is why he abuses them, and dress them like they are evil.

Thanks for this segue and it's something I started thinking about yesterday.  If you think about it for a moment, there is an age difference between the upper echelon of aq and isis and those who do the terror, that could indicate sexual abuse, homosexual abuse.  They poke the boys in the hiney.  Then send them out to do their deeds.
I also believe there is a penis envy aspect as well.  When they mutilate the clitoriri, it's to ruin an possibilty of pleasure on the woman's part.  When there is no sexual pleasure involved, it becomes a totally mechanical, procreative act.  No pleasure, pure procreation, no necessity for penile size.
We are at war with men with tiny pee-pees.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2015, 05:49:36 pm by olde north church »
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Online mountaineer

We are at war with men with tiny pee-pees.
By Jove, I think you've got it!  :pondering:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org