Author Topic: Ted Nugent Ruffles Feathers With His Latest Advice For Dealing With Islamic Extremists  (Read 384 times)

rangerrebew

Ted Nugent Ruffles Feathers With His Latest Advice For Dealing With Islamic Extremists

He took the time to address many of his detractors personally.

In a new WND column, rock legend and outspoken conservative Ted Nugent opined on the threat Islamic extremism poses to the world. He opened by acknowledging that many will characterize his remarks as “an anti-Islam screed,” though he defended it as a common sense response to the global scourge of terrorism.

Nugent confirmed that he is a firm defender of any religious expression.

“Just do it downwind of me,” he wrote, “and don’t bill me for your rehab.”

When the “pure evil rabid dogs who kill innocent people” cite their faith as a motivating factor in murderous attacks, however, he asserted that the “world is better off” without them in it.

Now, I’ll admit I’m not opposed to putting hollow points to the back of the heads of human cockroaches and various other vermin who wish to imprison me with their braindead, toxic “values.” Truth is I want to eliminate them from planet Earth and erase them from the history books of the human race.

Such a “radical” position is not limited to Islamic terrorists, though. Nugent went on to affirm that he would like to see any number of violent perpetrators eradicated.

“Indeed, in the vacuum of politically correct circles, I’m rather proud to be an extremist for wanting to exterminate rabid dogs,” he wrote, explaining that “there is no cure for rabid dogs except a bullet.”

His denunciation was met with approval from many who share his views, though several others weighed in on Facebook with some harsh criticism. As he has in the aftermath of previous controversial statements, Nugent made a point to respond to many of his detractors.

Read more at http://www.westernjournalism.com/ted-nugent-ruffles-feathers-latest-advice-dealing-islamic-extremists/#lYS2x427TkUfvjlc.99

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
No doubt that Mr. Nugent can get a little crude at times, but sometimes it's appropriate.

He's saying what needs to be said, when most others cower behind obfuscations...