Author Topic: INGRAHAM: GOP ESTABLISHMENT NOW ‘FIRMLY ENTRENCHED’  (Read 291 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
INGRAHAM: GOP ESTABLISHMENT NOW ‘FIRMLY ENTRENCHED’
« on: January 16, 2015, 09:04:42 pm »
http://www.breitbart.com/video/2015/01/16/ingraham-gop-establishment-now-firmly-entrenched/

by IAN HANCHETT 16 Jan 2015

Talk radio host Laura Ingraham argued that the Republican establishment is now “firmly entrenched” and that the GOP winning control of Congress may be “one of the worst developments for conservatism in a long time” on Friday.

“That [the Cromnibus] was the tell tale sign that maybe, in a perverse sort of way, Republicans taking control of Congress was going to be one of the worst developments for conservatism in a long time. See conservatism has actually thrived while they were in the wilderness. Conservatives have had huge influence over the GOP establishment. In the House, they that stopped amnesty from going through last year, and the year before—conservatives. But now with the GOP establishment firmly entrenched, now, they’re  spitting into the wind here. Because they [the GOP establishment] have it locked down. [They’ve] got the committees locked down. They’ve got their freshmen they’ve already put in line” she stated.

video at link
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Re: INGRAHAM: GOP ESTABLISHMENT NOW ‘FIRMLY ENTRENCHED’
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2015, 09:15:05 pm »
This certainly comes as no surprise at all.  To think that the GOPe was going to swing more to the right because they now hold the majority in both Houses was ridiculous and wishful thinking at best.  The GOPe is no different than the Dems.  I would strongly encourage those that support the "establishment" to rethink exactly what is truly going on and where we are NOW heading.  The writing has been on the wall for some time.  I think what is now becoming very obvious will reignite and enlarge TEA like never before.

I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.