Author Topic: SC TEA PARTIERS TO HOST BIGGEST CONVENTION YET  (Read 419 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
SC TEA PARTIERS TO HOST BIGGEST CONVENTION YET
« on: January 16, 2015, 02:48:36 pm »
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/01/15/sc-tea-partiers-to-host-biggest-convention-yet/

by JOE DUGAN15 Jan 2015

Tea Party activists in South Carolina will meet at their biggest gathering yet, Jan. 17-19 in Myrtle Beach, under the theme “American Dream: An Opportunity, Not an Entitlement.”

Because we believe in the First Amendment, we won’t let political correctness into the building. The PC mentality is slowly eroding our rights to free speech and assembly, so we have encouraged all of our program guests to speak boldly and honestly about their policy solutions and innovations. Political correctness is incompatible with free speech; we opt not to surrender our rights. This convention will show the world that we will not be silenced.

And we’re fortunate to have a star-studded speaker lineup, filled with thoughtful and outspoken guests: Donald Trump, Sen. Rick Santorum, Dr. Ben Carson, Sen. Ted Cruz, and Lt. Col. Bill Cowen, to name just a few.

For the first time this year, there will be multiple classes offered to our activists. Speakers and trainers from across the company will help empower these grassroots conservatives to hold their elected officials accountable.

Fortunately, those unable to attend can view the proceedings on a live-stream co-sponsored by Breitbart News and Tea Party Patriots. Click here for more information on our historic convention.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: SC TEA PARTIERS TO HOST BIGGEST CONVENTION YET
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2015, 03:20:57 pm »
Because we believe in the First Amendment, we won’t let political correctness into the building. The PC mentality is slowly eroding our rights to free speech and assembly, so we have encouraged all of our program guests to speak boldly and honestly about their policy solutions and innovations. Political correctness is incompatible with free speech; we opt not to surrender our rights. This convention will show the world that we will not be silenced.

I may attend just to see what it feels like without PC one more time!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2015, 08:57:38 pm »
I am glad those unable to attend will still be able to view.  TEA is alive and very well!  Don't let anyone tell you differently.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2015, 01:55:28 am »
Don't forget to bring a dish to pass.