Author Topic: ISIS release new footage claiming to show a child executing two Russian 'spies' by shooting them in the back of the head  (Read 982 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2908498/ISIS-release-new-footage-claiming-child-executing-two-Russian-spies-shooting-head-just-staged-fake.html

ISIS release new footage claiming to show a child executing two Russian 'spies' by shooting them in the back of the head
Video released by ISIS allegedly shows young boy executing two men
The men are said to have been caught spying on Islamic State for Russia
Lack of evidence of injuries on the men suggests execution may be staged

By SARA MALM FOR MAILONLINE
PUBLISHED: 12:07 EST, 13 January 2015 | UPDATED: 15:05 EST, 13 January 2015

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2908498/ISIS-release-new-footage-claiming-child-executing-two-Russian-spies-shooting-head-just-staged-fake.html#ixzz3Ojh65wat
« Last Edit: January 13, 2015, 08:39:46 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline olde north church

There is no redemption.  Get it over with.  Quickly.  Loudly.  Visibly.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
There is no redemption.  Get it over with.  Quickly.  Loudly.  Visibly.
Hiroshima and Nagasaki certainly were an effective version of "shock and awe" for the era.
aq.
Immediately after Sept. 11, 2001 there were numerous news articles, showing various military high tech capabilities which we had.

One was about our ability to see inside Afghanistan's terrorist hiding places and caves, to know where warm human bodies were.

Then came "shock and awe" in the opening hours of Iraq.

But with all these capabilities, we kill relatively few enemy forces, and it is now 13 years later.

Speaking only for myself, I'm LESS interested in ObamaCare and illegal immigration, and MORE interested in national defense.

I like it when McCain and Graham speak out strongly about the crappy job Obama has done, on national security.

So I'll be listening to GOP hopefuls in particular,  about their ideas on the ongoing war on muslim terror.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Hiroshima and Nagasaki certainly were an effective version of "shock and awe" for the era.
aq.
Immediately after Sept. 11, 2001 there were numerous news articles, showing various military high tech capabilities which we had.

One was about our ability to see inside Afghanistan's terrorist hiding places and caves, to know where warm human bodies were.

Then came "shock and awe" in the opening hours of Iraq.

But with all these capabilities, we kill relatively few enemy forces, and it is now 13 years later.

Speaking only for myself, I'm LESS interested in ObamaCare and illegal immigration, and MORE interested in national defense.

I like it when McCain and Graham speak out strongly about the crappy job Obama has done, on national security.

So I'll be listening to GOP hopefuls in particular,  about their ideas on the ongoing war on muslim terror.

I'm not talking "shock and awe".  I want complete.  Day after day, after day.  No piles of bodies.  Just dead where they lay like the beginning of "World At War".  Men.  Women.  Children.  Animals.  Houses.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
There is no one in this forum more opposed to islam and what it represents than I am, yet I urge caution here -- the pictures/video may be fabricated, propaganda.

Just sayin' ...

Oceander

There is no one in this forum more opposed to islam and what it represents than I am, yet I urge caution here -- the pictures/video may be fabricated, propaganda.

Just sayin' ...

Agreed.

Just sayin' ...

Honestly, I really don't give a bleep.  The thought is there.  The intent is there.  The desire to instill fear is there.

Offline EdinVA

Honestly, I really don't give a bleep.  The thought is there.  The intent is there.  The desire to instill fear is there.

I agree.  Mother selling their kids to be suicide bomber, madras schools teaching kids so much hatred.
They have done nothing the last 50 years to convince me this could be fabricated..