Author Topic: Rush: As Predicted, the Left is Blaming George W. Bush for the Charlie Hebdo Terrorist Slaughter  (Read 304 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2015/01/12/as_predicted_the_left_is_blaming_george_w_bush_for_the_charlie_hebdo_terrorist_slaughter

As Predicted, the Left is Blaming George W. Bush for the Charlie Hebdo Terrorist Slaughter
January 12, 2015

BEGIN TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: We're gonna start with the phones.  Gonna start in my hometown, Cape Girardeau, Missouri.  This is Jim, and welcome, sir, to the EIB Network.  Hello.

CALLER:  Oh, it's an honor to talk to you, Rush.  Happy birthday.

RUSH:  Thank you very much.  I appreciate that, sir.

CALLER:  Yes.  Okay, I wanted to comment the other day on the murders over there at Charlie Hebdo in France, and that one fellow that said he got the idea from all the publicity about Abu Ghraib. Everybody in the news media is trying to blame this on Bush, but I believe they should be taking a lion's share of the blame for this, because had they not spread this all over the world, he probably wouldn't have seen that information.

USH:  Well, what happened, if I'm not mistaken on the Abu Ghraib photos, were they not leaked?  And then the administration was forced to acknowledge, and that begot an investigation.  So in this case, you can't blame the media.  I mean, the media, this is made to order.  The media doesn't practice self-restraint like this.  The media is not citizens of the United States.  It may be a shock to some of you.

continued
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34