Author Topic: Karl Rove: Romney 'Has a Shot' at the White House  (Read 8197 times)

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
Re: Karl Rove: Romney 'Has a Shot' at the White House
« Reply #50 on: January 14, 2015, 03:13:29 pm »
It seems to me that when I first heard of Wahhabism after 9/11, that it was said that the Wahhabism cult was funded by the Saudis.  Is that true?

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline aligncare

« Reply #51 on: January 14, 2015, 03:18:14 pm »
It seems to me that when I first heard of Wahhabism after 9/11, that it was said that the Wahhabism cult was funded by the Saudis.  Is that true?

Yes, that's what my patient told me. And to think how the West facilitated the development of their oil empire just so they can oppress women and kill nonbelievers in rich style.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #52 on: January 14, 2015, 03:18:41 pm »

There are definitely Saudi Wahabists. Some of them infest the Royal family and thus have LOTS of money! Is that enough information for you to answer your own question.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline aligncare

« Reply #53 on: January 14, 2015, 03:20:18 pm »
Oh, I left out the degrading way in which an American president bowed to the Saudi prince.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #54 on: January 14, 2015, 03:26:49 pm »
I should also tell you that the part of the Royal family currently running things in Saudi are NOT Wahabist! But, as with all such forms of government, that could change VERY quickly!

I'm sure that you all know this already but Usama bin Laden was born a Saudi.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #55 on: January 14, 2015, 03:35:36 pm »
Oh, I left out the degrading way in which an American president bowed to the Saudi prince.

And George W. Bush's hand-holding.

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #56 on: January 14, 2015, 04:19:44 pm »
aligncare wrote above:
[[ White guilt and political correctness unfortunately may be with us for many more generations to come. ]]

It's never going to completely disappear.
Look at the Jews, who have a similar psychological burden, which I call "Jewish guilt" (which in large part leads to their liberalism).

But I sense that for a growing number of whites, the Obama presidency has become something of a "Damascus moment". For many whites, the egregious "black favoritism" shown by the Obammunists (and supported by the left) has caused the "scales to fall from their eyes", washing "the guilt" away.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #57 on: January 14, 2015, 04:31:05 pm »
I stumbled on a website that has to be the weirdest thing I've ever seen. For the life of me I cannot ascertain if this is satire. Are they serious?

http://obamamessiah.blogspot.com

It's got me bugged. I can't tell if it's parody or not. Are there people who truly believe Obama is the Messiah?

Perhaps someone could take a quick look.

Edit. Okay, I took another look. I'm pretty sure this Chronicles how over the years people have professed to believe that Obama is the Messiah. weird weird weird.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2015, 04:37:03 pm by aligncare »