Author Topic: FL Congressman Nugent Tells Boehner He Sucks, To His Face!  (Read 453 times)

rangerrebew

FL Congressman Nugent Tells Boehner He Sucks, To His Face!
« on: January 14, 2015, 02:07:26 pm »

FL Congressman Nugent Tells Boehner He Sucks, To His Face!

Posted by: Javier Manjarres on January 13, 2015

Florida Congressman Richard Nugent (R), who is fresh off of being booted from his seat on the House Rules Committee for opposing Speaker John Boehner’s in the recent Speaker of the House election, delivered a magnificent gutting of Boehner by calling out the Speaker’s missteps and poor leadership.

POW! BAM! ZAP! KABOOM!

“As I said to him privately this week, I don’t believe that John Boehner is the best man for the job. This may surprise some people (including the Speaker) but it has far more to do with his leadership abilities than it does with his conservatism…“What I mean by that is that if you can’t lead and you can’t deliver, then your own personal political philosophy is pretty much irrelevant. I’ve gone into far more detail about this criticism with him privately than I will here, but suffice it to say that there have been far too many occasions over the last four years where the House has been ineffective and America just can’t wait any longer. America needs vision, a sense of purpose, and an ability to follow through. We aren’t getting those things.”

Everyone repeat after me, OUCH!

Nugent then added some more political salt to Boehner’s gut wound:

“In short, (and not all of my colleagues feel this way) you don’t run to the newspapers and talk disparagingly about a colleague without first having the decency to say it to his face…It took a few days to have that opportunity, but in the end, we sat privately and I let him know exactly why I voted against him. What you’ve seen here is an ‘executive summary’ of those criticisms. The rest, Speaker Boehner has heard I hope he takes it to heart. I really do.”

Don’t expect Nugent to be invited to have any midday drinks with Boehner anytime soon. Read more about the “Boozing Boehner”

Oh, just in case you didn’t know, Nugent takes his conservatism to a new level up there on Capitol  Hill. Nugent’s office is also his home away from home. That comfy looking brown leather couch is also his bed.

Read more at http://shark-tank.com/2015/01/13/fl-congressman-nugent-tells-boehner-he-sucks-to-his-face/

Offline GourmetDan

Re: FL Congressman Nugent Tells Boehner He Sucks, To His Face!
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2015, 02:46:44 pm »

Must be related to Ted...    :silly:

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline Carling

Re: FL Congressman Nugent Tells Boehner He Sucks, To His Face!
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2015, 04:15:44 pm »
 :silly:

Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------