Author Topic: PETERS: OBAMA A PHYSICAL, MORAL AND INTELLECTUAL COWARD THAT CHOSE THE SIDE OF THE TERRORISTS  (Read 2348 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.breitbart.com/video/2015/01/12/peters-obama-a-physical-moral-and-intellectual-coward-that-chose-the-side-of-the-terrorists/

by JEFFREY POOR12 Jan 2015

On Monday’s “America’s Newsroom” on the Fox News Channel, former U.S. Army Lt. Col. Ralph Peters, a Fox News contributor, scolded President Barack Obama for his absence at yesterday’s rally in Paris to show support in defiance of Islamic terrorism on a French magazine.

According to Peters, Obama’s absence shows his cowardice on three levels and defined where his position is on the issue of radical Islam.

“[W]e have a president that doesn’t have the guts after French actress,” Peters said. “My God, it’s amazing, Martha, I’ve been in hot water for saying the president is a coward. The president is a coward. The president is a physical coward, he is a moral coward and intellectual coward. Let me break that out. Physical, well, he didn’t go, did he? That doesn’t matter. Physical cowardice is not that big of a deal because they don’t lead bayonet charges. Moral cowardice matters. And this man can never bring himself to have the guts to say about any issue, ‘I was wrong.’ He clings to this issue, this idea that Islam is religion of peace. Friend of mine reminded of that great quote, ‘Islam is a religion of peace and Muslims will kill you to prove it.’ He won’t utter the words ‘Islamic terror.’ And finally, intellectually, it’s amazing how much he hasn’t learned in six years. As far as international relations goes at the intellectual development level of the University of California undergraduate with a Che Guevara t-shirt. Make no mistake, passivity in the face of terror is complicity and yesterday President Obama chose the side of terrorists.”

must see video at link
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

PETERS: OBAMA A PHYSICAL, MORAL AND INTELLECTUAL COWARD THAT CHOSE THE SIDE OF THE TERRORISTS

No kidding???? Who would have ever guessed it??  / sarc
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline GourmetDan

He's not a coward and he isn't stupid.

He does this deliberately and for a reason...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
"Should the political winds shift in an ugly direction, I will side with the Muslims".

"The future must not belong to those that slander the Prophet of Islam".

:whistle:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
He's not a coward, he's a hard Left ideologue. Everything he does is a middle finger and jab in the eye to this country when he senses resistance to his process of transformation.
The Republic is lost.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
He's not a coward, he's a hard Left ideologue.

The two usually go together.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline olde north church

He's not a coward, he's a hard Left ideologue. Everything he does is a middle finger and jab in the eye to this country when he senses resistance to his process of transformation.

And doesn't mind leaving the tab for us to pick up.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline Charlespg

Rather Trump Then Cackles Clinton

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
Obama at the Paris rally.

"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

Perfect!  ABSOLUTELY PERFECT!!!

:hands: :hands: :hands: :hands: :hands: :hands: :hands: :hands: :hands: :hands: :hands: :hands:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Credit: Clint Eastwood
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline olde north church

Al Roker made it for crissakes!  Front row!
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Don't worry, we'll just PhotoShop him in!

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
Don't worry, we'll just PhotoShop him in!

Pharrell was there?