Author Topic: Holder: White House to Host Global Security Summit Feb. 18  (Read 760 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Holder: White House to Host Global Security Summit Feb. 18
« on: January 11, 2015, 01:44:12 pm »
http://www.newsmax.com/PrintTemplate.aspx/?nodeid=617815

Newsmax
Holder: White House to Host Global Security Summit Feb. 18
Sunday, January 11, 2015 07:49 AM

By: REUTERS

President Barack Obama will invite allies to a Feb. 18 security summit in Washington, U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder announced on Sunday after meeting his European counterparts in Paris.

"We will bring together all of our allies to discuss ways in which we can counteract this violent extremism that exists around the world," Holder told reporters.

The Paris meeting of justice and interior chiefs came as France mourned 17 victims of Islamist gunmen this week in the worst assault on its homeland security in decades.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PzLdr

Re: Holder: White House to Host Global Security Summit Feb. 18
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2015, 03:11:49 pm »
As long as they don't insult the Prophet of Islam, things should just go dandy.
Hillary's Self-announced Qualifications: She Stood Up To Putin...She Sits to Pee

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2015, 05:07:41 pm »
Why is the Justice Department setting this up?  Where's our CIA and FBI????   :#@$%:

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2015, 05:13:06 pm »
There was a rumor a long time ago, that this guy retired or something like that.

What the hell is he doing getting involved with terrorism?

I don't know what is going on with this guy. He is moving way off his own turf.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline flowers

« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2015, 04:11:48 pm »
Why is DOJ involved?

Offline musiclady

« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2015, 04:13:52 pm »
Why is DOJ involved?

I said it on another thread........ I wonder if Holder is  trying to protect the "civil rights" of the terrorists......
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2015, 04:18:56 pm »
There was a rumor a long time ago, that this guy retired or something like that.

What the hell is he doing getting involved with terrorism?

I don't know what is going on with this guy. He is moving way off his own turf.

I've asked myself that same question 240B.  Didn't he resign?  Are they even looking for his replacement?  What the hell does the Attorney General have to do with any of this - especially in a foreign country?  Has he been appointed our new Terrorism Czar and we just haven't been told?  Do any of these people have any intention of ever leaving their positions of power?  What the hell is going on? 

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline flowers

« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2015, 04:23:46 pm »
I said it on another thread........ I wonder if Holder is  trying to protect the "civil rights" of the terrorists......
It has to be. His old firm defends bro bono some of the men held at GITMO.

Offline speekinout

« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2015, 02:48:11 am »
This "security summit" is a joke. Here's one description of the participants:
"Countering Violent Extremism (CVE) efforts rely heavily on well-informed and resilient local communities.  Boston, Los Angeles, and Minneapolis-St. Paul have taken the lead in building pilot frameworks integrating a range of social service providers, including education administrators, mental health professionals, and religious leaders, with law enforcement agencies to address violent extremism as part of the broader mandate of community safety and crime prevention," he said.

Social service providers? Education administrators?? Obviously, we still don't consider organized Islamic militants to be a security problem.  :chairbang: