Author Topic: Terrorism the Media Overlooks  (Read 490 times)

Offline libertybele

Terrorism the Media Overlooks
« on: January 10, 2015, 01:37:15 pm »
I am appalled, shocked and now truly realize what we are up against.  Perhaps this "commentary" depicts the growing sentiment against those who believe in the sovereignty of this country and are Christian.  White supremacy?  What about the violent acts against whites that seldom get reported?  What is even more shocking is that claim that the "media" hasn't created this anti-American sentiment.  While there are "fringe" groups that clearly are acting out I take offense and find fault with being considered a terrorist because I am a white Christian who is FOR maintaining the sovereignty of the U.S.

Terrorism the Media Overlooks: White Supremacists, Sovereign Citizens and Christian Fundamentalists

Before I heard about the horrific terrorist attack on the offices of the Paris-based humor magazine, Charlie Hebdo, which resulted in the deaths of at least twelve people and the wounding of many more, I was reading a report in the Washington Examiner about a poll taken by McLaughlin & Associates that found "74.2 percent of likely voters said they fear terrorists affiliated with the Islamic State will strike U.S. targets if they aren't stopped." Now that cable television's news networks are covering the Paris events twenty-four/seven, it is likely that a similar poll taken today might reveal even higher numbers.

Joel C. Rosenberg, in an apparently self-serving move aimed at promoting his new book titled "The Third Target," commissioned the McLaughlin & Associates poll and has been touting the results at his blog. "The Third Target," according to Rosenberg is about "ISIS broadening its attacks outside of Syria and Iraq." Rosenberg, who years ago worked for current Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, and who currently runs a charity called The Joshua Fund, is the author of a series of best-selling novels dealing with the Middle East.

While Rosenberg's novels consistently deal with terrorist plots in the Middle East, radical Islamists, and his own apocalyptic visions, he steers clear of writing about white, homegrown, Christian-based anti-government radicals in the United States.

In actuality, there are more than enough domestic terrorist incidents to write about.

http://www.truth-out.org/buzzflash/commentary/militia-plot-to-blow-up-an-atlanta-police-station-thwarted#14208765052891&action=collapse_widget&id=6933292
« Last Edit: January 10, 2015, 01:41:25 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.