Author Topic: 'What?!' Gutfeld Calls Out CNN's Amanpour for Labeling Terrorists 'Activists'  (Read 519 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://insider.foxnews.com/2015/01/09/greg-gutfeld-takes-media-over-coverage-france-terror-attacks

As seen on The Five
Greg Gutfeld tonight slammed the media’s coverage of the terror attacks in France this week.

“It’s good to see all these vocal free speech supporters, many of whom were silent when [Ayaan] Hirsi Ali, Condoleezza Rice and others were kept from speaking on campuses,” Greg Gutfeld quipped. “I suppose you only express solidarity when it's cool and there's a neat hashtag.”

Gutfeld cautioned that terror wins when fighting evil is labeled as bigoted by the media, campuses and our leaders.

Gutfeld played a clip of CNN’s Christiane Amanpour calling terrorists "activists,” reacting with a bewildered, “What?!”

He also charged editors with worrying “more about right-wing reaction to terror than terror itself.”

“The enemy is pre-ordained. It's us. Which means Howard Dean is right. This is a cult, a cult of apologists. But Dean is also right when he says this is not a religious issue, which means, if I don't see Islam when I fight terror, then you cannot see Islamophobia when I fight it,” Gutfeld remarked.

Gutfeld said that we should see “a death cult, one that needs no understanding, just eradication.”

Gutfeld wondered where this cult has learned to punish language.

“How about Harvard and our modern cult of hate speech activists, who see language as violence, creating speech codes with penalties? Seeing ‘activists’ silence critics so easily must make them drool with envy.”

video at link
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline aligncare

Astounding!

So, if I am offended by Christiane Amanpour's bizarre characterization of terrorits, and those of CNN's guests, and my God tells me I should silence them using deadly force, I'm an activist?

She and the left are bat shit crazy!

Christiane has less going on upstairs than a one story house!

Her skylight leaks a little!

She has no grain in the silo!

Her chimney's clogged!

Her antenna doesn't pick up all the channels!

She's a pathetic excuse for a journalist and human being!

I better go walk the dog.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
[[ Gutfeld played a clip of CNN’s Christiane Amanpour calling terrorists "activists,” reacting with a bewildered, “What?!” ]]

She's one of them.