Author Topic: BREAKING...Charlie Hebdo suspected terrorists barricade themselves inside warehouse with hostage as second gunman storms Paris deli: reports  (Read 4849 times)

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

CNN
3 mins · Edited ·
BREAKING NEWS: The female suspect in the ‪#‎Paris‬ grocery siege has escaped, the police union spokesman says.

Max Abrahms ‏@MaxAbrahms 6m6 minutes ago

BREAKING: CNN says female suspect in Kosher grocery siege "escapes."
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Breaking News

Posted at 16:57
At least four hostages killed in Paris supermarket siege, Reuters reports quoting police sources.
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Breaking News

Posted at 16:57
At least four hostages killed in Paris supermarket siege, Reuters reports quoting police sources.

Damnit!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 17.18 TFI is reporting that some people stayed safe during the grocery siege by hiding in the cold store. The gunman didn't know they were there, because they kept silent, according to the report.

17.13 Francois Hollande to address the nation after two sieges end.

17.12 Paris: Four people critically wounded after grocery siege.

17.05 Paris: Reports now saying that there were up to 10 hostages inside the kosher grocery. Earlier reports had said six.

Four of the hostages have been killed, police state.
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Casualty figures unclear

Posted at 17:30
Conflicting reports remain over how many hostages were killed at the supermarket, with AP reporting four killed, including the gunman, and AFP and Reuters putting the death toll at five including gunman.
Support the USO

Offline olde north church

Casualty figures unclear

Posted at 17:30
Conflicting reports remain over how many hostages were killed at the supermarket, with AP reporting four killed, including the gunman, and AFP and Reuters putting the death toll at five including gunman.

Soooo, the French authorities march into the no-go areas, take 100x the amount of casualties and kill them.  Done.  Eventually, they will learn.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Latest

17.57 Apparently a telephone that had not been replaced on its socket allowed security services to listen in to Coulibaly. When he started praying, they moved in to end the siege.

17.55 There is now apparently a search underway around the supermarket.

17.54 Harriet Alexander reports:

Quote A man who was at Vincennes and spoke to some of the survivors has just told RTL that the girlfriend of Amedy Coulibaly, Hayat Boumeddiene, was with him inside the Kosher supermarket.

17.52 CNN is now saying it was the female suspect who escaped.

The situation remains very unclear.

17.44 Paris: The reported escaped man was an "unknown male" and apparently escaped at the end of the siege. There are other reports that this second hostage taker was also killed.

17.41 Paris: Sky News reports that a second gunman in the kosher grocery store was male and has escaped.

The area around the supermarket had been surrounded by police.

It is now unclear whether Amedy Coulibaly was killed in the raid.
Support the USO

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
It is disgusting on CNN how occasionally they come on and claim that it is unemployment or Abu Gharib that caused these terrorists to do what they did.  More leftist excuses and appeasement.  The dominant western thinking has not improved by this event.
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan

Offline alicewonders

It is disgusting on CNN how occasionally they come on and claim that it is unemployment or Abu Gharib that caused these terrorists to do what they did.  More leftist excuses and appeasement.  The dominant western thinking has not improved by this event.

Yeah.  And did I hear the French President say this terror had nothing to do with Islam?

**nononono*

Offline musiclady

Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

ABC News
2 mins ·
Here is the latest on the ‪#‎CharlieHebdo‬ situation in France.
The two shooting suspects in Dammartin-en-Goele have been killed by French security forces. Their hostages have been released.
Another gunman, linked to the two brothers suspected in the Charlie Hebdo shootings, has been killed by security forces at a kosher supermarket in Paris.
Four hostages at the kosher supermarket have also been killed.
French police have said the gunman in the kosher supermarket was believed to be connected to the killing of a policewoman at a metro station on Thursday.
Police are still searching for a woman also wanted in connection to the policewoman's shooting.
Support the USO

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
How does a female suspect simply walk out of the grocery store siege...

....WHEN THE ENTIRE FRENCH GOVERNMENT AND THE WORLD' ARE WATCHING ON VIDEO?   :whistle:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline alicewonders

How does a female suspect simply walk out of the grocery store siege...

....WHEN THE ENTIRE FRENCH GOVERNMENT AND THE WORLD' ARE WATCHING ON VIDEO?   :whistle:

I don't know if you know this DC - and many men live their entire lives not knowing it - but women are sneaky, clever, cunning and scheming evil geniuses when they really want to be.  My husband says he knows this to be true.   ***cool cat***

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
I don't know if you know this DC - and many men live their entire lives not knowing it - but women are sneaky, clever, cunning and scheming evil geniuses when they really want to be.  My husband says he knows this to be true.   ***cool cat***

LOL!

Well aware.  First report I heard was that one of the hostages was freed.  That was obviously her.  Where'd she go?

We see students marching out of Columbine HS with their hands raised, etc..   She vanishes?
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline alicewonders

LOL!

Well aware.  First report I heard was that one of the hostages was freed.  That was obviously her.  Where'd she go?

We see students marching out of Columbine HS with their hands raised, etc..   She vanishes?

It is odd.  Like you say though, she could have just walked out having changed her look.  Maybe she left before the cops got there.  Maybe she was never there.  The news reports keep changing as to the number of hostages, etc. 

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Scottftlc wrote above:
[[ It is disgusting on CNN how occasionally they come on and claim that it is unemployment or Abu Gharib that caused these terrorists to do what they did.  More leftist excuses and appeasement.  The dominant western thinking has not improved by this event. ]]

You ain't seen nuthin' yet.

As "incidents" like this spread across Western Europe, watch the "tune of appeasement" from the media and from the "establishment" governments rise higher and higher, chorusing into a screaming crescendo.

Watch "dominant western thinking" slide downwards toward a canyon of denial and obfuscation -- crumbling into submission and finally towards the ultimate last stop -- surrender.