Author Topic: Holy Hell Would Be Unleashed On ‘Handsy’ Joe Biden If He Were Conservative  (Read 412 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://thefederalist.com/2015/01/07/holy-hell-would-be-unleashed-on-handsy-joe-biden-if-he-were-conservative/

January 7, 2015 By Mollie Hemingway

Julia Louis-Dreyfus plays a bumbling (but certainly more competent than Joe Biden) vice president in HBO’s “Veep.” There’s an episode in season two where it’s January 6 and she is supposed to swear in senators but just can’t get her act together. She messes up small talk and doesn’t have her head in the game.

Yesterday, January 6, was sort of a real-life version of this. While the man who in real life is a heartbeat away from the presidency also messed up small talk, he was almost too locked in. He was extremely attentive. Particularly to underage girls. And, well, it’s not that big of a deal, I guess, but it got kind of creepy.

To wit (and I might actually mean this Trigger Warning for once: lecherous elderly man creeping on underage girl):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4OYPiV1GsY

From 1:17 to 1:39 in this video created by the Washington Post (to whimsical music), Biden:

tells an adolescent girl, “Molly, come over by me,” grabbing her hand and pulling her close;
    nuzzles into an adolescent girl who tries to keep him from kissing her by moving her head away;
    tells another adolescent girl that her grandpop is one of the greatest guys;
    and then asks a family if he can have a picture just with their adolescent girl. As her family teases them, he brushes her hair away and gets in close to her.

continued
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline GourmetDan

Her Daddy looks positively thrilled to have Old Joe creepin on his daughter...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan