Author Topic: Rush; The Civilized World Cowers in Fear  (Read 362 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush; The Civilized World Cowers in Fear
« on: January 07, 2015, 07:17:30 pm »
http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2015/01/07/the_civilized_world_cowers_in_fear

The Civilized World Cowers in Fear
January 07, 2015
 Listen to it Button
Windows IconWindows Media
BEGIN TRANSCRIPT

RUSH:  Okay, now, what was it that Mrs. Clinton said?  This is before everybody went away on the holiday break, on the Christmas break.  What did Hillary say?  I'm asking rhetorically, 'cause I know what she said, everybody knows what she said.  You may have forgotten, but I haven't.

She said we've gotta empathize with our enemies and we've got to endeavor to understand them.  We have to endeavor to understand how what we do makes them feel.  And we have to endeavor to understand and use empathy in dealing with them, and we can't always just consider them flat-out enemies, that they have points of view that it would be worth our effort to try to understand.  That's what Mrs. Clinton said.

I wonder why nobody's bringing that up today.  I haven't seen one reference to Mrs. Clinton's prescription for dealing with these people.  I haven't seen one network mention it today, and I don't think that we will.

continued..
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34