Author Topic: Young Punk Who Attacked Elderly Man Winds Up Dead  (Read 487 times)

rangerrebew

Young Punk Who Attacked Elderly Man Winds Up Dead
« on: January 07, 2015, 01:35:24 pm »

Young Punk Who Attacked Elderly Man Winds Up Dead

by Whoopie • 7 January, 2015 • Crime, Guns • 0 Comments

Michael Caldwell, 31, of Tyler, Texas, was being a jerk this past Saturday morning… with the emphasis on “was.”

Caldwell and his girlfriend were thrown out of an IHOP Saturday morning for creating a disturbance. Shortly afterward, he was the subject of a 911 call from a driver who said that he was worried that Caldwell was going to cause an accident as he was chasing cars on the Highway 64.

Before officers could arrive, Caldwell and his girlfriend then went into a nearby Walgreens and caused another disturbance. They were thrown out of that establishment as well.

After being tossed from Walgreens, but before police arrived, Caldwell then started a fight with Fredy Neal, 65, who was merely trying to use the Red Box (an automated DVD and video game rental kiosk) outside the pharmacy.

Neal told Caldwell to back off.

Caldwell attacked Neal.

Neal shot Caldwell, and Caldwell ceased to be a problem.

Read much more:

Read more at http://blurbrain.com/young-punk-attacked-elderly-man-winds-dead/#teGwMRGMSKjcQym7.99

Offline xfreeper

Re: Young Punk Who Attacked Elderly Man Winds Up Dead
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2015, 05:23:26 pm »
Neal shot Caldwell, and Caldwell ceased to be a problem

That pretty well sums it up right there. I'd consider one shot pretty restrained but that's just me.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2015, 08:25:23 pm »
Good shooting citizen!

And since when is 65 elderly? Oh yeah, since the Millenials arrived on the scene and the media decided they were the next Boomer Hippies. And 31 is a little too old to be a young punk.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2015, 08:31:58 pm by Free Vulcan »
The Republic is lost.

Offline GourmetDan

« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2015, 08:44:05 pm »
Neal shot Caldwell, and Caldwell ceased to be a problem

That pretty well sums it up right there. I'd consider one shot pretty restrained but that's just me.

Now a days only one shot could get you indicted as evidence that you really didn't fear for your life...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan