Author Topic: Father Of Fallen U.S. Marine Pens Scathing Response To Obama's Condolence Letter  (Read 373 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://chicksontheright.com/posts/item/26926-father-of-fallen-u-s-marine-pens-scathing-response-to-obama-s-condolence-letter

Sunday, 01/04/2015 - 01:28 pm EST
Father Of Fallen U.S. Marine Pens Scathing Response To Obama's Condolence Letter

Written by  Daisy

Steve Hogan is a father of a Marine - Lance Cpl. Hunter D. Hogan - who was killed during combat operations while serving in Afghanistan.  Mr. Hogan received a condolence letter from the Oval Office, and then he made comments on it and posted those comments publicly which "tell a much different narrative than the one the White House and much of the news media have trumpted."

Interesting tidbit: 

In the 13-year war, over 74% of all military casualties have occurred on President Obama’s watch. In addition, a staggering 92% of all Marine deathshave happened under this presidency.

Here's the letter (per IJReview...cited above):

And in case you can't read Mr. Hogan's handwriting, here's what he wrote in response to President Obama:

Mr. Barrack Hussein Obama,

I am deeply saddened that you are the President of the United States. You sir are an embarrassment to the Oval Office. My son, as well as most Marines I know, despise you and your lack of representation for our military.

Your ridiculous rules of engagement have caused the massive amount of casualties on your watch in Afghanistan. While we watch your media pander to your administration and clearly sweep things under the rug for you, I fully understand Marines die. You have tied their hands & feet!

I am thankful I did not serve under a Comm. in Chief such as you. I am sickened that my son had to. I wonder… I doubt that you will see this, I hope you do though!”

Steve Hogan

I'm sure he hasn't seen it - he's been busy golfing and whatnot.  But now y'all have.

And God bless the Mr. Hogan and the entire Hogan family. 
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34