Author Topic: Bizarre sex story involving Prince Andrew, Alan Dershowitz and Bill Clinton may be true.. By Rick Moran  (Read 808 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2015/01/bizarre_sex_story_involving_prince_andrew_alan_derschowitz_and_bill_clinton_may_be_true.html#ixzz3NroOzfLW

January 4, 2015
Bizarre sex story involving Prince Andrew, Alan Dershowitz and Bill Clinton may be true
By Rick Moran

On the surface, this sex scandal involving Prince Andrew, second in the line of succession to the British crown, famed constitutional lawyer Alan Derschowitz, and former President Bill Clinton, would appear too bizarre to be true.

But in a civil suit filed this past week in Florida, alleging that billionaire Jeffrey Epstein received special treatment from the government in a child sexual abuse case in 2008 in which Epstein served only 13 months in jail while avoiding far more serious charges, all three celebrities were named as persons having sex with underage girls at Epstein's estate on his Carribean island.

Daily Mail:

It is the most extraordinary story of sex, power, influence and the abuse of young girls and it has already sent Jeffrey Epstein, one of the richest men in America, to jail.

And today this sordid saga erupted once again with Prince Andrew sensationally forced to deny having any sexual contact with the woman whose claims have dogged him for years. Last week, the Prince was accused of abusing ‘Jane Doe 3’ – an anonymous name used in American court papers – at an orgy where she was being used as a sex slave. Jane Doe 3 is Virginia Roberts, whose story was first uncovered in 2007 by The Mail on Sunday following a painstaking investigation by our reporter Sharon Churcher, who tracked her to Australia.

The story Miss Roberts told was extraordinary – how she spent three years as an under-age ‘sex slave’ working for billionaire Epstein, a friend of the Prince, and paid to give erotic massages to the tycoon and his associates. She also claimed that Ghislaine Maxwell, daughter of disgraced tycoon Robert Maxwell, acted as Epstein’s ‘madame’.

The Mail actually uncovered this story in 2007, at which time they conducted a thorough interview with the underage girl involved. Epstein, a true degenerate, lured the young girl into a life of sex slavery where she serviced anyone he asked her to.

Miss Roberts was nauseated by the sexual acts that she was instructed to perform. But she was charmed by Epstein’s rags-to-riches life story – which, he intimated, was an example to her. ‘Jeffrey said he wanted to be my mentor,’ says Miss Roberts. ‘I felt that he and Ghislaine really cared for me. We’d do family things, like watch Sex And The City and eat popcorn.

‘But it was a sick family. I was a paedophile’s top girl, being trained up for a British Prince. He trained me to do whatever a man wanted. I was worried, but I would do anything to keep Jeffrey happy and keep my place as his No 1 girl.’

The Epstein got a plea deal in 2007 where the government agreed to drop its probe of various sex-crime allegations if Epstein pled guilty to prostitution felonies in Florida state court. The civil suit alleges that both Prince Andrew and Dershowitz intervened on Epstein's behalf to get the charges reduced. Considering that Epstein had sex with dozens of underage girls - some as young as 12 - he got off easy.

Where does Bill Clinton come in? He has been friends with Epstein for years and flight logs show he took several trips to Epstein's island estate where the pedophile kept several underage girls as sex slaves.

'I remember asking Jeffrey what's Bill Clinton doing here kind fo thing, and he laughed it off and said well he owes me a favor,' one unidentified woman said in the lawsuit, which was filed in Palm Beach Circuit Court.

The woman went on to say how orgies were a regular occurrence and she recalled two young girls from New York who were always seen around the five-house compound but their personal backstories were never revealed.

At least one woman on the compound was there unwillingly, as the suit identifies a woman as Jane Doe 102.

She 'was forced to live as one of Epstein's underage sex slaves for years and was forced to have sex with... politicians, businessmen, royalty, academicians, etc,' the lawsuit says according to The Enquirer.

Epstein's sexual exploits have been documented since 2005, when a woman in Palm Beach contacted police saying that her 14-year-old daughter had been paid $300 to massage him and then have sex.

The claim prompted a nearly year-long investigation that led to the eventual charge of soliciting prostitution which came as part of a plea deal. He spent 13 months of a 18-month sentence in jail and remains a registered sex offender.

Who to believe? Several women now adults who claim that many important people had sex with them, or the important people who are vociferously denying any trysts took place?

Stay tuned. This might be the biggest sex scandal in a generation.

« Last Edit: January 04, 2015, 03:49:16 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
This one is like Cosby on steroids.
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan

Offline musiclady

Whoever would be surprised that Bill Clinton took part in the abuse of an underage sex slave, please raise your hand......

Anyone??

Anyone??????????
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.