Author Topic: Grubergate Update: Just Revealed Gruber Docs Will Send Democrats Running for Cover  (Read 1452 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.tpnn.com/2014/12/30/grubergate-update-just-revealed-gruber-docs-will-send-democrats-running-for-cover/

Grubergate Update: Just Revealed Gruber Docs Will Send Democrats Running for Cover
December 30, 2014 By Matthew Burke

Obamacare architect Jonathan Gruber, who previously said that American voters were stupid and therefore must be duped into accepting Obamacare with lies, deception and trickery, has been caught in another revelation that will further embarrass the Obama Regime and by Democrats who wholeheartedly accepted the unpopular legislation, hook, line and sinker.

Not only did Obama and his legion of liars tell America that we could keep our doctors and keep our policies under Obamacare, but we were repeatedly told that costs would decline.

While those who suggested (i.e., Sarah Palin) that the still highly unpopular Democrat-passed legislation would use healthcare rationing as a strategy, they were laughed at and ridiculed.

However, a newly discovered research document from Gruber, shows that the plan from the beginning was to ration care, and that Gruber knew the Obamacare scheme would NOT make healthcare more affordable.

Uncovered by The Daily Caller, the Obamacare architect wrote in the 2009 policy brief, on page 10 under Affordability, “The problem is it starts to go hand in hand with the mandate; you can’t mandate insurance that’s not affordable. This is going to be a major issue.”

Gruber goes on to admit that there were NO cost controls initially in Obamacare, that they would deceptively get people hooked on faux coverage, then pull the rug out from underneath them by rationing care:

“So what’s different this time? Why are we closer than we’ve ever been before? Because there are no cost controls in these proposals. Because this bill’s about coverage. Which is good! Why should we hold 48 million uninsured people hostage to the fact that we don’t yet know how to control costs in a politically acceptable way? Let’s get the people covered and then let’s do cost control.”

At the same time, Obama was lying to Americans, telling us that annual premium costs would decline by an average of $2,500 per family, a number that was apparently pulled out of thin air.

Gruber then admits that, under Obamacare, the only way for the scheme to work will be by rationing care:

“There’s no reason the American health care system can’t be, ‘You can have whatever you want, you just have to pay for it.’ That’s what we do in other walks of life. We don’t say everyone has to have a large screen TV. If you want a large screen TV, you have to pay for it. Basically the notion would be to move to a level where everyone has a solid basic insurance level of coverage. Above that people pay their own, without tax-subsidized dollars, to buy a higher level of coverage.”
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Relic

Fast and furious documents will blow the case open...
Benghazi documents will blow the case open...
IRS documents will blow the case open...

I'm detecting a trend.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
The government, the media, and the judiciary are all together, regardless of any declared Party affiliation. Whenever there is something that will damage "the government" or as they call themselves, the ruling class, they all huddle together  (like a turtle tucking in its shell) to squash it.

These guys have become multi-millionaires from the government, and they all want the gravy train to keep paying off.

They will pretend to be 'outraged' (which is their favorite word), but ultimately they all want it to go away. And, unfortunately, with everyone working together they have the power to make it so. We have see this kabuki dance dozens of times.

"The establishment" work to protect themselves and they are aligned directly against the will of the American serfs, oh, I mean American people.

Nothing short of open insurrection will ever change anything in D.C. and they know that. That is why they are arming themselves with tanks and M16s. They know what they are doing and they know what the eventual result will be.

It will not happen in my lifetime, but eventually there will be a 'let them eat cake' style Bastille day in America. But I do not think that any of us will ever see it.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
The government, the media, and the judiciary are all together, regardless of any declared Party affiliation. Whenever there is something that will damage "the government" or as they call themselves, the ruling class, they all huddle together  (like a turtle tucking in its shell) to squash it.

These guys have become multi-millionaires from the government, and they all want the gravy train to keep paying off.

They will pretend to be 'outraged' (which is their favorite word), but ultimately they all want it to go away. And, unfortunately, with everyone working together they have the power to make it so. We have see this kabuki dance dozens of times.

"The establishment" work to protect themselves and they are aligned directly against the will of the American serfs, oh, I mean American people.

Nothing short of open insurrection will ever change anything in D.C. and they know that. That is why they are arming themselves with tanks and M16s. They know what they are doing and they know what the eventual result will be.

It will not happen in my lifetime, but eventually there will be a 'let them eat cake' style Bastille day in America. But I do not think that any of us will ever see it.

I have been very slow at coming to those conclusions (still haven't fully) but will admit that it is looking more and more like you are right to me.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Relic

I agree. And it's that display of deep self interest to the exclusion of all else that has me feeling not very "American". I don't endorse, nor support that system. I simply am an inhabitant of this portion of the world.

The political elite will continue to ride the gravy train until they ride it completely out of fuel. When the freebies are no longer possible to mollify the dumbed down masses, there will be blood in the streets.

I am not likely to live long enough to see it, and for that, I have mixed emotions.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"There must be some way out of here" said the joker to the thief
"There's too much confusion, I can't get no relief
Businessmen, they drink my wine, plowmen dig my earth
None of them along the line know what any of it is worth."

"No reason to get excited", the thief he kindly spoke
"There are many here among us who feel that life is but a joke
But you and I, we've been through that, and this is not our fate
So let us not talk falsely now, the hour is getting late".

All along the watchtower, princes kept the view
While all the women came and went, barefoot servants, too.
Outside in the distance a wildcat did growl
Two riders were approaching, the wind began to howl.

Bob Dylan, 1967
("All Along The Watchtower", from "John Wesley Harding")

Offline evadR

Donald Rumsfeld was famous for his statement, "I don't accept your premise".  He used it countless times and wisely so.  He knew that if you proceeded from a false premise you couldn't possible arrive at a correct conclusion.

However, the reverse is also true.  Gruber's basic premise was that the American people are ignorant AND stupid...and he was right.
Look at what you can do when you have a goal and your premise is correct.

That's not to discount the affect of all the back door shady deals and corruption of our elected officials but basically, The Gruber Principle did the deed.
November 6, 2012, a day in infamy...the death of a republic as we know it.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Well now, since you have me thinking about it, I offer this in response.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xwnmmz1S37o
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.