Author Topic: Flight To LA Diverted Because Loud Black Guy Cries Racism When Asked To Stop Singing  (Read 446 times)

rangerrebew

Flight To LA Diverted Because Loud Black Guy Cries Racism When Asked To Stop Singing

By V. Saxena, December 28, 2014.

A Delta Airlines flight from Atlanta to Los Angeles was forced to divert from its course and temporarily land at an Albuqerque airport Thursday because a loud and obnoxious black passenger cried racism and made a huge scene when he was politely asked to cut out the bullshit, reports NBC News:

An incident report shows that issue was a 27-year-old Wichita man’s singing aloud to music playing from his headphones, which bothered other passengers. When he was asked by another passenger and later a flight attendant to stop, the passenger “made references to the recent Ferguson Missouri incident” and “also stated he was being harassed because he was black,” according to an incident report released by airport police. The upset and crying passenger went to the restroom several times “and it became a concern to the flight crew” and prompted the diversion, aviation police said in their report.

Before I continue any further, let me quickly highlight the following gem from Anthony and Angela Williams’ brilliant book, “Airplane Etiquette: A Comical Common Sense Guide To Airplane Travel”:

Yes, we know you think you can sing. But to everyone on the plane you just sound like an American Idol reject. Please don’t sing. You are not likely to get discovered on an airplane ride to Waco. For some reason all of the record label executives are flying on private jets these days. So just do us all a favor and take a cow of silence for the duration of the flight.

Time and time again I have warned about how embracing victimhood leads down a long and perilous road fraught with delusions of grandeur. That a 27-year-old black man lacked the decency to behave properly on an airplane and then resorted to the race card when called out for his indecency – it strikes me as a perfect example of ‘When Being A Racial Victim Goes Wrong!”

http://downtrend.com/vsaxena/flight-diverted-because-loud-black-guy-cries-racism/
« Last Edit: December 29, 2014, 11:11:24 am by rangerrebew »