Author Topic: Clinton family, including new baby Charlotte, spotted strolling through Manhattan  (Read 1619 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/clinton-family-new-baby-charlotte-manhattan-article-1.2057855

Clinton family, including new baby Charlotte, spotted strolling through Manhattan
The stroll was the first public appearance by the whole family since baby Charlotte's birth three months ago. Proud grandparents Bill and Hillary had their hands on a stroller pushed by daughter Chelsea as her husband Marc Mezvinsky walked nearby.

BY Oren Yaniv
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
Saturday, December 27, 2014, 12:40 AM

The extended Clinton family was pictured together in public for the first time since the birth of baby Charlotte three months ago. The family took a post-Christmas Manhattan stroll Friday.

The extended Clinton family was pictured together in public for the first time since the birth of baby Charlotte three months ago when they all took a post-Christmas stroll in Manhattan Friday.

Proud grandparents Bill and Hillary had their hands on a stroller pushed by daughter Chelsea as her husband Marc Mezvinsky walked nearby.

They were crossing Fifth Ave. at E. 19th St. in the Flatiron District, not far from Chelsea Clinton’s and Mezvinsky’s apartment.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline GourmetDan

This sounds like an endangered species sighting.

Hopefully it's true and the species keeps reproducing at such a low rate that it's headed for extinction...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
I don't know about you, but when I stroll around Manhattan there is always some guy behind me talking into his wrist.  Those New Yorkers are a loony bunch.

Offline flowers

This sounds like an endangered species sighting.

Hopefully it's true and the species keeps reproducing at such a low rate that it's headed for extinction...
:beer:

Offline flowers

I don't know about you, but when I stroll around Manhattan there is always some guy behind me talking into his wrist.  Those New Yorkers are a loony bunch.
:mauslaff:

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Christmas holiday weekend photo op.....pathetic.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline flowers

Christmas holiday weekend photo op.....pathetic.
Exactly!

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Alternate reaction choices:

--none
--interesting
--how nice
--pathetic

We report, you decide
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor

Offline flowers

Oh my.......lol. Never would have noticed that.

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
Oh my.......lol. Never would have noticed that.

Sometimes still photos can be a metaphor.  This one has those elements.  The Secret Service guy in khakis but talking into his wrist reveals the fakery surrounding the security, the Victoria's Secret store exposes Bill's deepest ambitions, the graffiti on the mailbox right next to the decorated tree suggests the inability of liberal policies to actually accomplish anything, and the graffiti-bound mailbox next to the Lexus demonstrates the class separation that results from liberal rule in one of the most liberal cities in the USA.  It's a powerful picture when you really look at it.

Offline flowers

Sometimes still photos can be a metaphor.  This one has those elements.  The Secret Service guy in khakis but talking into his wrist reveals the fakery surrounding the security, the Victoria's Secret store exposes Bill's deepest ambitions, the graffiti on the mailbox right next to the decorated tree suggests the inability of liberal policies to actually accomplish anything, and the graffiti-bound mailbox next to the Lexus demonstrates the class separation that results from liberal rule in one of the most liberal cities in the USA.  It's a powerful picture when you really look at it.
I noticed the graffiti and of course the guy talking into his arm right off. Thanks for that bit of info. Will now look at these photo ops with a whole different view.  :patriot:
« Last Edit: December 28, 2014, 05:50:00 pm by flowers »

Offline kevindavis007

I feel sorry for the baby.. The kid doesn't know that the Clintons is using her as a prop..
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”