Author Topic: Black Criminality: Christmas Edition  (Read 408 times)

rangerrebew

Black Criminality: Christmas Edition
« on: December 26, 2014, 11:23:21 am »
Black Criminality: Christmas Edition

By V. Saxena, December 25, 2014.

An incredible quantity of black crime occurred last night, but I doubt that the mainstream media wants you to hear about it. Have no fear, however, because I am here to fill in for them!

First and foremost, according to News Channel 3, last night 22-year-old black man Nico Carlisle died while attempting to break into a woman’s home in Memphis:

Investigators say Carlisle and another man knocked on the door, then forced their way inside when a woman answered the door. Carlisle then put a gun to the woman’s neck.

The homeowner grabbed a handgun before going to investigate the commotion, and fired multiple shots at the men, hitting Carlisle.

The second man escaped and has not been identified.

Second, according to Fox News, last night a black man “wearing a black coat with blue jeans and a black knit hat” stabbed and seriously injured another passenger on a Seattle bus.

Both men got into an altercation about seating arrangements when the knife-wielding man stabbed the other rider . . . The suspect fled before police arrived to the scene.

The victim was rushed to a nearby hospital and is in serious condition, according to The Fire Department.

Third, according to the The Times-Picayune, last night 25-year-old black man Gary Francois fatally shot and killed 24-year-old James Vaughn outside the Foot Locker at the Oakwood Center mall:

JPSO spokesman Col. John Fortunato said the entire series of events was captured on surveillance camera. The gunman waits outside the Foot Locker and, with gun drawn, walks up to Vaughn and opens fire from a range of maybe three feet.

The gunman runs out of the Foot Locker and into an adjacent store, Fortunato said, and then out to parking lot while deputies chase after him.

Fourth, according to St. Louis Post-Dispatch, a shooting in downtown St. Louis last night left one dead and three others badly wounded. The race of the shooter is yet unknown, but I am going to take a potentially racist stab in the dark and guess that he was black:

St. Louis police are investigating after four people were shot, one fatally, at a convenience store near downtown at about 5:30 p.m.

The other three victims were in critical condition, police said.

The shooting occurred at the 7 Eleven at 17th and Pine streets, which was the scene of a homicide earlier this year involving a homeless man.

Fifth, according to the Chicago Tribune, an unidentified suspect critically wounded two and injured one on Chicago’s CTA Red Line’s 95th Street subway station. The race of the shooter is yet unknown, but again, I am going to guess that it was a black guy:

A 25-year-old man was shot in the chest, and a 41-year-old woman was shot in the knee and the stomach, Greer said. The two were taken to Advocate Christ Medical Center where they were each listed in critical condition.

A 24-year-old man suffered a wound to his face from broken glass and was taken to Little Company of Mary Hospital, Greer said. His condition is stabilized. There was a shattered window near an entrance of the station.

Last but not least, according to the DC Beacon, five black men were killed and at least 12 other people were wounded on the day before Christmas Eve.

What’s my point? While police brutality is a legitimate issue, so is BLACK CRIMINALITY! And if you don’t agree with that statement, then you are nothing but a damn fool!

http://downtrend.com/vsaxena/black-criminality-christmas-edition/
« Last Edit: December 26, 2014, 11:24:08 am by rangerrebew »