Author Topic: Rush: A Series of Lies Undermines Our Civilization  (Read 295 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: A Series of Lies Undermines Our Civilization
« on: December 23, 2014, 09:01:31 pm »
http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2014/12/23/a_series_of_lies_undermines_our_civilization

A Series of Lies Undermines Our Civilization
December 23, 2014

BEGIN TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: I'm looking at the Stack of Stuff and there's some lighthearted stuff in here, but even the lighthearted stuff has an edge to it.  And it's really incredible.  I remember the first five years of this program, maybe the first ten, the month of December there was hardly any controversy, hardly any hard-hitting news.  I mean, there might have been exceptions, but we just don't have any let-up.  There is not a let-up in the intensity of the news.

Here we are two days before Christmas, and we're still dealing with chaos, and we're dealing with crisis one after another.  We're dealing with facts right in front of our faces that tell us of a crumbling civilization, actually.  Not just a crumbling culture, and not just a crumbling society, but a crumbling civilization.  And, believe me, that's what's at stake with all of this anti-cop stuff.  And, you know, there's a great piece today by Heather Mac Donald. I printed the piece out.  It runs to five pages and I'm not gonna endeavor to read the whole thing.  I mean, I could. I could read the whole thing and keep you locked into it.

continued at link
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34