Author Topic: SHOCK REPORT: US Paid $5 Billion & Released 5 Taliban Prisoners For Deserter Bergdahl  (Read 896 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/12/shock-report-us-paid-5-billion-released-5-taliban-prisoners-for-deserter-bergdahl-video/

SHOCK REPORT: US Paid $5 Billion & Released 5 Taliban Prisoners For Deserter Bergdahl (Video)
Posted by Jim Hoft on Monday, December 22, 2014, 7:40 AM

Lt. Colonel Tony Shaffer, author of The Last Line, and Ret. Col. David Hunt joined Bill O’Reilly to give an update on the Bowe Bergdahl prisoner swap. Lt. Colonel Shaffer told Bill the Obama administration paid $5 billion and released five top Taliban Gitmo detainees in exchange for deserter Bowe Bergdahl.

Obama celebrated the release of deserter Bowe Bergdahl with a White House press conference in the Rose Garden in May 2014.

Lt. Col. Tony Shaffer, who was part of the negotiations, told Bill O’Reilly the US paid out $5 billion and traded five top Taliban detainees for Bergdahl.

Bill O’Reilly: Let me just stop you. There were three trade scenarios, there were three things they could have done. You were involved to try to work that out to some extent?Lt. Col. Tony Shaffer: Not all of them involved trade. One of them essentially was a direct action. One of them involved my aspect, which was not again a trade. It was something working the issue. And, obviously the one the president with with was the $5 billion to Qatar and the trade of the five Taliban.

O’Reilly: Are you surprised this report… Why hasn’t been released? The Pentagon, they’re not supposed to be political.

Lt. Col. Shaffer: Bill, I understand General Dahl, the investigating officer did an incredible job… I understand he confirmed what was in previous report… Effectively, he deserted.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q74axlcQovg
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
5billion for a traitor but not one cent for a Marine imprisoned in Mexico for 7mos...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
5billion for a traitor but not one cent for a Marine imprisoned in Mexico for 7mos...

It's pretty obvious to anyone with a couple of functioning brain cells that Obama and Bergdahl are both on the same side.  Same as the guy Obama just got released in Cuba.

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
$5 Billion? For a deserter?

Quite frankly, he should have been left for dead...
« Last Edit: December 23, 2014, 02:58:51 am by Fishrrman »

Offline raml

I always thought the united states didn't pay ransoms for any person much less a damn deserter. Obama is about as crooked a president that we have ever had yet no one does anything while he basically is destroying this country. We have the rhino's and democrats to thank for that otherwise if our representatives and senators were real patriots who loved and honored their country Obama would be impeached and in prison right now unable to continue his attack on us.

Offline aligncare

Obama wore me down. I have no outrage left.   **nononono*