Author Topic: Ukip candidate: 'Gay donkey tried to rape my horse'  (Read 631 times)

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Ukip candidate: 'Gay donkey tried to rape my horse'
« on: December 22, 2014, 03:09:44 pm »
UKip is suffering severe cases of foot in mouth disease this last week. Makes me happy - I detest the scum.

A Ukip parliamentary candidate standing in Wales has claimed a “homosexual donkey” tried to rape his horse.

John Rees-Evans, who is running for Cardiff South and Penarth in May’s general election, told the bizarre story to protesters outside a new campaign office in Merthyr Tydfil.

An anti-Ukip demonstrator had asked him to respond to a string of controversial quotes by fellow party members, including on from Dr Julia Gasper in Oxford, who allegedly claimed that “some homosexuals prefer sex with animals”.

“Actually, I’ve witnessed that,” Mr Rees-Evans responded. “I’ve got a horse and it was there in the field. And a donkey came up…which was male, and I’m afraid tried to rape my horse.”

The stallion bit the “homosexual donkey” in defence, the former soldier continued, saying he leapt to the animal’s defence and hit the horse to protect it.

Read more: http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/ukip-candidate-gay-donkey-tried-to-rape-my-horse-9940230.html
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Re: Ukip candidate: 'Gay donkey tried to rape my horse'
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2014, 03:50:01 pm »
In his defense, this is The Independent (which is all the leftiness of the Guardian and the sensationalism of the News of the World), and, well, he's right.

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,154408.0.html
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2014, 03:29:45 am »
EC wrote above:
[[ UKip is suffering severe cases of foot in mouth disease this last week. Makes me happy - I detest the scum. ]]

You'd better learn to like 'em, EC.
No other party in England has a chance at saving your British behinds.
(with the possible exception of the English Defence League..)
« Last Edit: December 23, 2014, 03:31:21 am by Fishrrman »

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2014, 06:01:58 am »
Not a chance. I know them, have to deal with the assholes every day. Mosley's Brownshirts and the National Front by another name. That's the core of them and their biggest constituency. Don't go being fooled into thinking they are like your Tea Party - you may see that in them, I see 1934 Germany.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink