Author Topic: Friend of Slain NYPD Cop Hits De Blasio For Anti-Police Stance [VIDEO]  (Read 351 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://dailycaller.com/2014/12/21/friend-of-slain-nypd-cop-hits-de-blasio-for-anti-police-stance-video/

Friend of Slain NYPD Cop Hits De Blasio For Anti-Police Stance [VIDEO]

6:22 PM 12/21/2014
HEATHER SMITH

Friends, family and colleagues of the two slain New York Police Department officers during a press conference Sunday evening blasted New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio for his anti-police rhetoric.

“We don’t want the city of New York to think that everyone is against the police department. Everyone here with me tonight is with NYPD,”  Juan Rodriguez, family friend of murdered officer Rafael Ramos, told the media.

Rodriguez continued: “Mr. Mayor, you need to have a sit down and you need to get everything corrected from the mayor’s office down. This is wrong. We need you to work with the community and the police department. We don’t need you to just go to one side.”

He then called out the mayor for previous comments regarding his biracial son needing to be cautious around police officers.

“The police department needs you as well.  This is what happens. That’s why you got their back yesterday. Because of all of this craziness that is going on. What happens — what about if that was your son sitting in that patrol car? What if it were your son who got shot in the head? Why you don’t come out and say that?”

video at link
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline GourmetDan

Re: Friend of Slain NYPD Cop Hits De Blasio For Anti-Police Stance [VIDEO]
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2014, 12:47:57 am »
“The police department needs you as well.  This is what happens. That’s why you got their back yesterday. Because of all of this craziness that is going on. What happens — what about if that was your son sitting in that patrol car? What if it were your son who got shot in the head? Why you don’t come out and say that?”

Because his goal is to use the violence to increase the scope and control of government...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Friend of Slain NYPD Cop Hits De Blasio For Anti-Police Stance [VIDEO]
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2014, 01:03:20 am »

Greta Van Susteren
2 mins ·
I am very upset. This police shooting in NYC has really gotten to me. I keep thinking -- their families saw them off to work yesterday expecting to see them about 9 hours later and instead they were viciously executed. I bet the police officers and their families had plans for the holiday...and instead? Murder and broken hearts. The cruelty is just beyond words. I had expected to be off tomorrow (Monday) for a holiday week but I have decided to return to DC and host ON THE RECORD at 7pm. I just can't enjoy my time off knowing what these families are going through. I feel like I should do something - even if it is just so insignificant as cutting a vacation short. I realize there could be a time when I am so far away that I could not get back to DC...but right now I am only a 2 hour plane ride away so I can get back to DC to do my job. I feel so bad about these police officers and their families. I am sure you do, too.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34