Author Topic: AL SHARPTON DENOUNCES NYC COP KILLINGS, REPORTS DEATH THREATS AGAINST HIMSELF  (Read 1150 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2014/12/21/al-sharpton-denounces-nyc-cop-killings-reports-death-threats-against-himself/

by DAN RIEHL21 Dec 2014New York, NY226

Yesterday, Al Sharpton said he would be holding a press event today to express “outrage” over the assassination of two NYPD officers by a man claiming to have done it in retribution for the deaths  of Eric Garner and Michael Brown, two men whose families Sharpton has now attached himself to as his latest cause. At the event Sharpton played one of what he claims to be several threats left on his cell phone. He also said he is turning them over to the FBI.

Sharpton also announced that he will be leading a prayer service for the fallen officers.

We plan to hold a press conference in the morning to express our outrage and our condolences to the families and the police department. Details to follow.”

After expressing outrage at the killings and denouncing violence, what Sharpton also did today was play an inflammatory voice message he claims is but one of many left on his phone in the wake of the police murders.

“The language is ‘Hey N word, stop killing innocent people, I’m going to get you,” and I have several like this,” he said. “We are now under intense threat from those that are misguided, by those that are trying to blame everyone from civil rights leaders to the mayor rather than deal with an ugly spirit that all of us need to fight.”

Rev. Al Sharpton said Sunday that he’s received multiple threatening calls since the execution-style killing of two NYPD cops in what the 28-year-old gunman apparently considered vengeance for the police-involved deaths of Eric Garner and Michael Brown.

:nometalk: :nometalk: :nometalk: :nometalk:
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
Irony: Al Sharpton IS "the ugly spirit that all of us need to fight."
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Awww, poor boo-boo. Did mean mens say mean things?

Up yours, bleep.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

rangerrebew

I could more easily accept an apology from Charles Manson than from Al Sharptongue who has yet to apologize for Tawana Brawley. 8detect8

Oceander

How cheap.  Claiming that he has also received death threats.

Offline musiclady

You see, this is Al's 'reasoning' here.....

He thinks he can diminish the murder of innocent non-black (but both of color) police officers by a black man by claiming he gets death threats (presumably from whites).

Way to stoke the fires of the race war you so desperately want.   **nononono*
« Last Edit: December 21, 2014, 10:59:00 pm by musiclady »
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline GourmetDan

Always finding a way to reclaim victimhood...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline Atomic Cow

• High Yield Minion
I would not mourn one bit if someone took Sharpton out.
"...And these atomic bombs which science burst upon the world that night were strange, even to the men who used them."  H. G. Wells, The World Set Free, 1914

"The one pervading evil of democracy is the tyranny of the majority, or rather of that party, not always the majority, that succeeds, by force or fraud, in carrying elections." -Lord Acton

Offline Rivergirl

No doubt holder will go to the ends of the earth to find out who threatened sharlaton.........then learn it came from his own network of pals.  IOW, another hoax.