Author Topic: Legal Campaign Against Obama Immigration Order  (Read 402 times)

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Legal Campaign Against Obama Immigration Order
« on: December 22, 2014, 09:35:55 pm »
Hopefully other sheriffs throughout the United States will also follow suit.  Governors have filed suits as well.  The power of the people  lies at the local and state level to push back Obama's agenda...Washington is broken.

Arpaio kicks off legal campaign against Obama immigration order, in court hearing

"A longtime thorn in the side of the Obama administration's immigration policy got the first chance to stick it to the president Monday, arguing in court that his sweeping immigration order -- designed to spare nearly 5 million people from deportation -- is unconstitutional...

...A lawyer for the Obama administration called Arpaio's case a "political dispute" that should be dismissed. Howell, an Obama nominee, said she would issue a ruling soon.

But Klayman voiced confidence in their case afterward and suggested they might take their suit to a higher court if necessary. Their case is separate from one filed by two-dozen states against Obama's immigration actions -- and separate from one in which a federal judge last week declared Obama's immigration plans "unconstitutional." The latter opinion, though, stemmed from an unrelated immigration case; Monday's hearing is the first to consider a direct challenge to Obama's orders. ...

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/12/22/arizona-sheriff-aims-to-halt-obama-immigration-order/

I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.