Author Topic: New York Cops Won’t Protect De Blasio Voters from Criminals  (Read 585 times)

rangerrebew

New York Cops Won’t Protect De Blasio Voters from Criminals
« on: December 20, 2014, 11:36:20 am »
- FrontPage Magazine - http://www.frontpagemag.com -

New York Cops Won’t Protect De Blasio Voters from Criminals

Posted By Daniel Greenfield On December 19, 2014 @ 12:21 pm In The Point | 14 Comments

This is getting ugly and getting ugly fast. Even relations with Dinkins didn’t go down this fast.

Walking past cops working an area where Garner/Brown marchers would be going through, I overheard conversations about New York’s new leftist mayor and I doubt there were two words in a dozen of them that I could print.

Mayor Bill de Blasio acts more like the leader of “a f- -king revolution” than a city, police union president Pat Lynch said at a recent delegate meeting.

“He is not running the City of New York. He thinks he’s running a f- -king revolution,” said Lynch, head of the Patrolmen’s Benevolent Association, during the private gathering in Queens last Friday.

Lynch, who was secretly recorded, also all but ordered a rule-book slowdown, according to the seven-minute tape obtained by Capital New York.

“If we won’t get support when we do our jobs . . . then we’re going to do it the way they want it,” Lynch said. “Let me be perfectly clear: We will use extreme discretion in every encounter.”

Lynch, when referring to de Blasio, encouraged members to be wary of what he called “enemies.” “Our friends, we’re courteous to them. Our enemies, extreme discretion,” he said. “The rules are made by them to hurt you. Well, now we’ll use those rules to protect us.

Before De Blasio won, I told privileged lefties who had forgotten what the city was like before Giuliani what was going to be coming their way. The Village Voice attacked me for writing it and accused me of being vindictive.

No more fascist cops hassling “innocent” people. Bill de Blasio won’t put up with any of that. De Blasio will put the cops in their place, inside a Dunkin Donuts and away from people. They’ll still get paid. They’re in a union. They just won’t lift a finger to help you because they’ll have more special monitors and civilian complaint review boards on their necks than they can handle.

And next time one of the innocent victims of Stop and Frisk is pounding your face into the sidewalk with one hand while digging through your pockets with the other, wave to the pair of beat cops sitting in the window of the coffee shop. And they’ll wave back without getting up. Because you voted for this. And you’re getting what you deserve.

There you go. Enjoy your extreme discretion.

Article printed from FrontPage Magazine: http://www.frontpagemag.com

URL to article: http://www.frontpagemag.com/2014/dgreenfield/new-york-cops-wont-protect-de-blasio-voters-from-criminals/

Offline Charlespg

Re: New York Cops Won’t Protect De Blasio Voters from Criminals
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2014, 09:34:35 pm »
    No more fascist cops hassling “innocent” people. Bill de Blasio won’t put up with any of that. De Blasio will put the cops in their place, inside a Dunkin Donuts and away from people. They’ll still get paid. They’re in a union. They just won’t lift a finger to help you because they’ll have more special monitors and civilian complaint review boards on their necks than they can handle.

Good let the liberals sleep in the bed they made
Rather Trump Then Cackles Clinton