Author Topic: Gargantuan Black Woman Demands Free Stuff Because Slavery, Crack, Etc.  (Read 381 times)

rangerrebew

Gargantuan Black Woman Demands Free Stuff Because Slavery, Crack, Etc.

By V. Saxena, December 18, 2014.

About three years ago, a gargantuan black woman waltzed into a convenience store and then unleashed a mammoth rant after the store owners tried to charge her 20 cents for a cup of water:

She starts her rant by asserting that her grandmother, who just passed that year (2011), had been a slave. Really? REALLY? How old was your grandma, lady: 150, 200, 250? Did the folks at Guinness World Records know about her!?

She then decides to targets immigrants like myself, who she claims take over black neighborhoods and then steal all the jobs. We also apparently collect a bunch of tax breaks that I guess are not available to black Americans.

My favorite part of the video is when she accuses the shop owners of not being African American, because being African American means having had ancestors who were forced to America via slavery. And so the white shop owners, whose parents were born in Africa, are not African American.

LOL!

She also claims that the store owners found success because the crack epidemic had destroyed the black community:

“You reap the repercussions and you reap the benefits of crack being brought into our communities.”

Last but not least, she screams at the store owners to “get out of the black community!”

Phew . . .

Would I be right to say that this gargantuan black woman is kind of a racist, LOL!? Let me know!

Story Lead via [Wounded American Warrior]

http://downtrend.com/vsaxena/gargantuan-black-woman-demands-free-stuff-because-slavery-crack-etc/

« Last Edit: December 19, 2014, 11:14:55 am by rangerrebew »