Author Topic: The Reverend Franklin Graham Calls Islam “A Religion of War”!  (Read 1375 times)

rangerrebew

The Reverend Franklin Graham Calls Islam “A Religion of War”!

By Onan Coca   / 13 December 2014   / 1 Comment   

The Reverend Franklin Graham now leads the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association (BGEA) and has become an outspoken defender of the weak and criticizer of the powerful. He recently spoke with the London based magazine Christian Today when he made some controversial statements (that we happen to agree with).

He said that Islam has not changed in over 1500 years and has “not been hijacked by radicals” but is indeed “a religion of war.” He made the comments after being reminded of some similarly controversial things he said in 2001 after the 9/11 attacks.

He said that his opinion of Islam has not changed and that the religion itself had never changed.

“This is Islam. It has not been hijacked by radicals. This is the faith, this is the religion. It is what it is. It speaks for itself… It is the same. It is a religion of war."

Franklin GrahamWhile he may believe Islam to be inherently dangerous, he also believes that it is the duty of every Christian to show love to the Muslim people and share with them the truth of the Gospel.

"I think it is very important that we do all that we can to try to share God's love with Muslims because they have no hope outside of dying in Jihad. I want them to know, you do not have to die for God. God died for us. He sent His Son to die for us. We do not have to kill ourselves to please God. I want them to know that they can have eternal life."

Last month, the Reverend Graham upset some liberal American “Christians” when he spoke in opposition to allowing a Muslim prayer and worship service in the National Cathedral in Washington, D.C. At the time the Reverned Graham said, “It’s sad to see a church open its doors to the worship of anything other than the One True God of the Bible who sent His Son, the Lord Jesus Christ, to earth to save us from our sins.”

When pressed to address his problem with allowing Muslims to worship in our nation’s National Cathedral, Graham said, "The God of Islam is not the same God of the Judeo-Christian faith. The God that we worship in Christianity is a God that has a Son. To Islam, that is blasphemy, to say that God has a son. Therefore, they do not worship the God that we worship."

“As followers of Jesus Christ, we ought to forge our identity in Him. I want to take my life and the time I have on this Earth to try to tell others about Jesus, that Jesus Christ is God's son who took our sins to the Cross and shed His blood for our sins. If we are willing to put faith and trust in Him, God will forgive our sins, heal our hurts and give us eternal life."

I am so thankful that Reverend Graham has chosen to speak forcefully and honestly about Islam. American Christians need to hear these truths from our religious (and political) leaders. Liberals are working hard to force some kind of moral equivalency and pretend that Christianity, Judaism and Islam are all cut from the same cloth…

THEY ARE NOT.

Judaism and Christianity are religions steeped in love, forgiveness, mercy and grace. Islam is a religion of vengeance and capricious violence. We need more Franklin Grahams willing to speak the truth.

Read more at http://eaglerising.com/12618/reverend-franklin-graham-calls-islam-religion-war/#QobyfpOZ3A8precX.99

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
Re: The Reverend Franklin Graham Calls Islam “A Religion of War”!
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2014, 02:27:03 pm »
Prayers for Franklin Graham, his is a much needed voice in the wilderness!

He is absolutely right.

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2014, 02:47:43 pm »
Posted on Franklin Graham's Facebook page yesterday:
Recently, U.S. Representative Rush Holt (D-NJ) invited Muslim imam Hamad Ahmad Chebli to open Congress with a call to prayer and worship of Allah, their god, which is not the God of the Bible. Incredibly, Congressman Holt lauded the imam following his prayer.

Today, the NY Post reported that four Iraqi Christian children were beheaded by followers of Islam. These children were told to either convert--to follow Mohammed--or to die. They said, "We love Jesus," and these followers of Islam carried out their gruesome execution.

And the Muslim community remains silent with no condemnation of this evil. I wonder if this imam who opened our Congress in prayer, or the representative who invited him, have issued a statement condemning the barbaric acts of his fellow followers of Islam?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline olde north church

« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2014, 09:36:16 pm »
Prayers for Franklin Graham, his is a much needed voice in the wilderness!

He is absolutely right.

Actually, he's only half right.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline alicewonders

« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2014, 10:01:17 pm »
Actually, he's only half right.

In what way?

« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2014, 12:05:44 am »
In what way?

Inherently dangerous, yes.
Sharing God's love, no.

Offline alicewonders

« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2014, 12:17:29 am »
Inherently dangerous, yes.
Sharing God's love, no.

Ok, thanks ONC.  You are right!   :patriot:

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2014, 01:03:18 pm »
Another Facebook post
--------------------
Franklin Graham
10 hrs ·

A peaceful religion? Another follower of Islam caught in acts of terrorism today. An Iranian man living in Australia brutally attacked innocent people and murdered two of the hostages he held for more than 16 hours before being killed by police. Some are calling this a “lone wolf” attack, but it is part of a growing pattern of violence committed in the name of Allah all over the world. Pray that even with the rampant evil, many will find hope and salvation in Jesus Christ.

“Then they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. Now when these things begin to happen, look up and lift up your heads, because your redemption draws near.” Luke 21: 27-28

« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2014, 01:10:00 pm »
Another Facebook post
--------------------
Franklin Graham
10 hrs ·

A peaceful religion? Another follower of Islam caught in acts of terrorism today. An Iranian man living in Australia brutally attacked innocent people and murdered two of the hostages he held for more than 16 hours before being killed by police. Some are calling this a “lone wolf” attack, but it is part of a growing pattern of violence committed in the name of Allah all over the world. Pray that even with the rampant evil, many will find hope and salvation in Jesus Christ.

“Then they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. Now when these things begin to happen, look up and lift up your heads, because your redemption draws near.” Luke 21: 27-28

“Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword.”

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2014, 09:49:30 pm »
Not backing down. I think an ISIS attack in the Charlotte area might be forthcoming.

What kind of evil marches into a school, walking from classroom to classroom, systematically killing over 140 people, 132 of whom were children according to BBC News? The Pakistan Taliban (Students of Islamic Knowledge Movement) committed this atrocity last night in their relentless jihad to reestablish their extreme Islamic rule. We pray that God will comfort the families and that they would know the hope that is only found in Jesus Christ. We long for the second coming of the Lord Jesus, when he will gather those who follow Him. “And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes; there shall be no more death, nor sorrow, nor crying. There shall be no more pain, for the former things have passed away” (Revelation 21:4, NKJV).