Author Topic: Warren says (4 times) she's not running for president  (Read 624 times)

Offline flowers

Warren says (4 times) she's not running for president
« on: December 15, 2014, 04:39:35 pm »
http://www.cnn.com/2014/12/15/politics/warren-denies-president/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

(CNN) -- She's said it once, and she'll say it four times: Sen. Elizabeth Warren is not running for president.

Asked four times by NPR's Steve Inskeep on Monday morning whether she was running for president, Warren held her ground, repeating each time: "I am not running for president."

"That's not what we're doing. We had a really important fight in the United States Congress just this past week, and I'm putting all my energy into that fight, into what happens after this," the Massachusetts Democrat said.

Inskeep pointed out that she was speaking in the present tense, and that she hadn't said she would "never" run, but Warren didn't change her tune, eventually becoming so exasperated she demanded, "do you want me to put an exclamation point at the end?"

The questions came in the context of a growing movement to draft Warren into the presidential race, launched by a handful of progressive groups that see her as a transformative figure on the left.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: Warren says (4 times) she's not running for president
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2014, 05:00:23 pm »

Indian Chief say, "Fauxahontus speak with forked tounge."

Anytime anyone on the Left says they are not going to do something, you can be sure that is exactly what they will do. Look at Obama. He is 'opposite boy'. Everything he says is a lie.

You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2014, 11:51:46 pm »
BS..
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Oceander

« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2014, 02:14:05 am »
So she's definitely running.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2014, 02:19:22 am »
Methinks the lady doth protest too much....  ;)