Author Topic: Chicago Teens Slap, Taunt Senior Citizen – Then Claim Racism to Evade Assault Charges  (Read 721 times)

rangerrebew

Chicago Teens Slap, Taunt Senior Citizen – Then Claim Racism to Evade Assault Charges

Posted by Jim Hoft on Saturday, December 13, 2014, 8:01 AM

At least two Chicago teens filmed themselves slapping and taunting an older white man on the CTA Blue Line train in Chicago.
youths slurs beating

The youths claimed the older man was to blame because he was saying some racial slurs.

The teens are heard laughing as they slapped the older man.
CBS Local reported, via Illinois Review:

A video posted on Facebook is generating hundreds of responses, and it shows at least two young men on a CTA Blue Line train, slapping an older man and taunting him. The video goes on for more than two minutes. It shows at least two young men, both African American, slapping an older man on top of his head. And then they appear to tease him.

A young man who says he shot the video and was apparently part of the group that mistreated the older man told WBBM: “We didn’t do nothing. We got on the train and he was saying some racial slurs.”

He says he didn’t take part in slapping the man, saying: “I don’t know why they did what they did. I just recorded it because it was funny.”

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/12/chicago-teens-slap-taunt-senior-citizen-then-claim-racism-to-evade-assault-charges/
« Last Edit: December 14, 2014, 11:25:42 am by rangerrebew »

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
I lived in Chicago 4 years in the 90's. Loved it at the time, but left it for a reason - after Daley cleaned things up it was starting to relapse again to the crap like this that goes on today. It's boring as hell sometimes but I live in a very rural area now and don't even like going to Des Moines anymore. In general try to stay out of urban areas as much as possible.
The Republic is lost.

rangerrebew

I lived in Chicago 4 years in the 90's. Loved it at the time, but left it for a reason - after Daley cleaned things up it was starting to relapse again to the crap like this that goes on today. It's boring as hell sometimes but I live in a very rural area now and don't even like going to Des Moines anymore. In general try to stay out of urban areas as much as possible.

Makes sense since Rhambo runs the crap hole now.  I'm thinking maybe the perp was a student of "professor Obama" to come up with that excuse.

Offline Charlespg

Rather Trump Then Cackles Clinton

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Right on, CharlesPG.

Those kids shoulda met up with Bernie Goetz...