Author Topic: Democrat says CIA Should Apologize to Terrorists  (Read 794 times)

rangerrebew

Democrat says CIA Should Apologize to Terrorists
« on: December 12, 2014, 06:35:58 pm »

Democrat says CIA Should Apologize to Terrorists

By Onan Coca   / 12 December 2014   / 75 Comments   

I am surprised that I still get surprised at the stupid things Democrats say.

A California Democrat, Congresswoman Jackie Speier, told MSNBC that the CIA should apologize for the things they did to terrorists in the wake of 9/11. This is exactly the kind of “holier-than-thou” chest-thumping that makes folks like me get sick at the sight of these Democrat flacks. They act as if they weren’t the ones overseeing the intelligence community, as if they aren’t the people issuing directives to these agencies (Speier personally is not – she became a Congresswoman after 9/11). If there is fault at the CIA, there is also fault in the Congress who oversaw and directed the CIA.

But to tell the CIA to apologize? Absolutely Disgusting.

Representative Jackie Speier (D – CA) said that the CIA should “absolutely” issue an apology after Tuesday’s release of the Senate Intelligence Committee report on CIA interrogation techniques.

The Congresswoman also said that she was “shocked” at what was in the report saying, “that is not what this country is about. We have got to shut this down.”

“Every single page had something in the executive summary that shocked me. There’s an arrogance that exists within the CIA that has to be reigned in. I would certainly hope that they would recognize that with some soul searching, that they have got to come clean on this. “

Read more at http://eaglerising.com/12559/democrat-says-cia-apologize-terrorists/#kjgTe1CfvvLwdy2i.99

Offline raml

Re: Democrat says CIA Should Apologize to Terrorists
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2014, 07:17:40 pm »
All I have to say is are democrats really that stupid and naive.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2014, 08:22:16 pm »
The voters of her district should apologize to the rest of us - and all civilized people - for electing this moron to Congress.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2014, 08:27:03 pm »
The voters of her district should apologize to the rest of us - and all civilized people - for electing this moron to Congress.

Right!

I apologize for the fact that Texas continues to send Shelia Jackson Lee even though I have no voice in that district.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien