Author Topic: OBAMA: FERGUSON, GARNER PROTESTS 'NECESSARY' TO TRIGGER 'COUNTRY'S CONSCIENCE' WITH 'SOME INCONVENIENCE'  (Read 992 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/12/09/Obama-Ferguson-Garner-Protests-Necessary-to-Trigger-Country-s-Conscience-with-Some-Inconvenience

by TONY LEE  9 Dec 2014

President Barack Obama believes that the nationwide demonstrations over Ferguson and Eric Garner's death are "necessary" to trigger America's "conscience" so long as they are "peaceful."

In an interview with BET, Obama said that said that sometimes a "country’s conscience has to be triggered by some inconvenience" and that a lot of people who saw the Eric Garner video felt uncomfortable. Obama hailed the "value" of "peaceful protests," organizing and activism because they remind society that more progress needs to be made on race relations.

Despite widespread riots and looting in Ferguson and other cities like Berkeley, Obama said most of the protests have been "absolutely" peaceful and emphasized that "as long as they're peaceful they're necessary."
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline flowers

These people are just pure evil. Batshit crazy too.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
These people are just pure evil. Batshit crazy too.

And that includes the president IMHO!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online mountaineer

A whopping FU, Obama.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Millee

I absolutely hate the left. 

Offline flowers

And that includes the president IMHO!
I meant him and his ilk. Anyone who thinks this way. insane people, pure insanity.

Offline olde north church

I meant him and his ilk. Anyone who thinks this way. insane people, pure insanity.

Yet the rest of us live with it without qualm.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline GourmetDan

When pols speak I am always reminded of Senator Meachum's line in "The Shooter" when he says,

"The truth is what I say it is!"...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
When pols speak I am always reminded of Senator Meachum's line in "The Shooter" when he says,

"The truth is what I say it is!"...

I liked Meachum's last words, "I AM A UNITED STATES SENATOR!!"

POW!!   :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline olde north church

My conscience is just fine.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline Charlespg

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/12/09/Obama-Ferguson-Garner-Protests-Necessary-to-Trigger-Country-s-Conscience-with-Some-Inconvenience

by TONY LEE  9 Dec 2014

President Barack Obama believes that the nationwide demonstrations over Ferguson and Eric Garner's death are "necessary" to trigger America's "conscience" so long as they are "peaceful."

In an interview with BET, Obama said that said that sometimes a "country’s conscience has to be triggered by some inconvenience" and that a lot of people who saw the Eric Garner video felt uncomfortable. Obama hailed the "value" of "peaceful protests," organizing and activism because they remind society that more progress needs to be made on race relations.

Despite widespread riots and looting in Ferguson and other cities like Berkeley, Obama said most of the protests have been "absolutely" peaceful and emphasized that "as long as they're peaceful they're necessary."
KMA you useless Indonesian  bastard
Rather Trump Then Cackles Clinton

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
KMA you useless Indonesian  bastard

Couldn't have said it better myself!

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
The protests are necessary to distract and divert the public and the so called, 'news', from Obama's horrible policies a President.

He is using this 'American's are racists' bullshit as a political shield.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Oceander