Author Topic: Confident Biden sets timeline for presidential candidacy  (Read 427 times)

rangerrebew

Confident Biden sets timeline for presidential candidacy
« on: December 10, 2014, 11:19:58 am »

December 09, 2014, 04:44 pm
Confident Biden sets timeline for presidential candidacy

By Jonathan Easley

Vice President Biden said Tuesday he’ll make up his mind about whether to run for president “at the end of the spring or early summer.”

"I honest to God haven't made up my mind,” Biden said at a ‘Women Rule’ event hosted by Politico. “I'm confident I'd be in a position to be competitive."

"The one thing that moves me — I think that I have the ability to bring the sides together,” he added.

Biden’s daughter Ashley appeared on stage with him at the event, and called his potential presidential aspirations a “family decision.”

Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton is far and away the Democratic presidential frontrunner, leading her rivals by more than 50 percentage points, according to the RealClearPolitics average of polls.

Biden came in third among Democrats in a a CNN-ORC poll released in late November. Clinton took 65 percent among Democrats in the poll, followed by Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) at 10 percent, and Biden at 9 percent.

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/226522-confident-biden-sets-timeline-for-presidential-candidacy
« Last Edit: December 10, 2014, 11:20:50 am by rangerrebew »

Offline libertybele

Re: Confident Biden sets timeline for presidential candidacy
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2014, 03:37:43 pm »
 Biden stating that he could bring both sides together is laughable.  If that were true, why hasn't he done so in the past six years?  I would love to see Uncle Joe run, he'd be easier to beat than Clinton.   :silly:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

rangerrebew

Re: Confident Biden sets timeline for presidential candidacy
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2014, 04:04:39 pm »
Delusional is more accurate than confident. :woohoo: