Author Topic: ‘Juveniles’ Attack Another Bosnian In St. Louis  (Read 1243 times)

rangerrebew

‘Juveniles’ Attack Another Bosnian In St. Louis
« on: December 09, 2014, 11:25:25 am »
- The Daily Caller - http://dailycaller.com -

‘Juveniles’ Attack Another Bosnian In St. Louis

Posted By Jim Treacher On 11:52 AM 12/08/2014 In | No Comments

Last week in St. Louis, 32-year-old Bosnian immigrant Zemir Begic was murdered in the street by “juveniles” with hammers. St. Louis Police Chief Sam Dotson said it had nothing to do with Begic’s Bosnian heritage, let alone the color of his skin.

And nobody cared, because it doesn’t fit the narrative.

Now another Bosnian in the same neighborhood has been attacked by “juveniles,” and Dotson is changing his tune. Doug Moore at the St. Louis Post-Dispatch brings us another local news story that has nothing to do with anything on a national level:

St. Louis Police Chief Sam Dotson has called in the FBI to help investigate what he is calling a hate crime because a woman assaulted by three [CENSORED] teens is Bosnian.

The Friday morning attack occurred in the Bevo Mill neighborhood where earlier this week a Bosnian man was killed with a hammer by a group of teens.

In Friday’s case, the woman, 26, told police that she was driving in the 4600 block of Lansdowne Avenue about 5:25 a.m. when three men in their late teens to early 20s walked in front of her vehicle.

When the woman attempted to drive around the young men, at least one of them pulled a gun and ordered her to stop. One of the men struck the windshield with an object police said could have been a crowbar. The woman was pulled from the vehicle…

One of the men asked where the woman was from. She said she was European.

“You’re a (expletive) liar. You’re Bosnian. I should just kill you now,” Dotson said of the woman’s account…

The woman was pushed to the ground and kicked before the attackers fled. A passer-by told police the woman was found unconscious.

Please note that I’ve removed any identifying information about the teens, because helping the police track down criminal suspects is racist.

Do #BosnianLivesMatter? I don’t see why they should. They’re not a Designated Victim Class in the United States, and they look white, so whatever happens to them is just too bad. If they don’t want to be dragged from their cars, beaten, and discarded in the street like garbage, they shouldn’t have come to America to escape genocide.

There will be no die-ins for Zemir Begic. You won’t see any professional athletes wearing “You’re Bosnian, I Should Just Kill You Now” T-shirts. If you don’t fit the profile, if you can’t be used for propaganda purposes, your pain and the pain of your loved ones is meaningless.

Welcome to Utopia.

Article printed from The Daily Caller: http://dailycaller.com

URL to article: http://dailycaller.com/2014/12/08/another-bosnian-in-st-louis-attacked-by-juveniles/

Offline GourmetDan

Re: ‘Juveniles’ Attack Another Bosnian In St. Louis
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2014, 02:07:00 pm »

You'd think the Bosnians would understand the importance of carrying in certain neighborhoods...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2014, 02:20:10 pm »
You'd think the Bosnians would understand the importance of carrying in certain neighborhoods...

I think the time is here that we ALL should understand the importance of carrying ALL the time now. 

Sad to say that, but we aren't safe anywhere now. 

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline GourmetDan

« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2014, 02:23:35 pm »
I think the time is here that we ALL should understand the importance of carrying ALL the time now. 

Sad to say that, but we aren't safe anywhere now.

Yeah, the way the administration is stirring up the lower-classes; we're all Bosnians now...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline olde north church

« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2014, 02:32:21 pm »
Something in the story doesn't sound right.  "You're a f*cking Bosnian." attributes a greater level of intelligence than the normal street thug would possess.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline alicewonders

« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2014, 03:46:58 pm »
Something in the story doesn't sound right.  "You're a f*cking Bosnian." attributes a greater level of intelligence than the normal street thug would possess.

Are you saying that they might be prompted to do this by someone with a higher agenda?

« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2014, 03:51:00 pm »
Are you saying that they might be prompted to do this by someone with a higher agenda?

Qui?  Moi?

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2014, 03:53:12 pm »

I agree.

They would have said, "Your a f*cking Bosnian."    :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2014, 04:06:15 pm »
I agree.

They would have said, "Your a f*cking Bosnian."    :laugh:

English majors at sport!   :silly:

Offline alicewonders

« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2014, 04:07:50 pm »
Qui?  Moi?

It's a brilliant observation, actually.  Why would black youths target white Bosnians?  Are these black Muslim youths? 

« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2014, 06:05:04 pm »

It's a brilliant observation, actually.  Why would black youths target white Bosnians?  Are these black Muslim youths?

If we were playing charades, you would have earned the index finger to the tip of the nose on that one!

Offline alicewonders

« Reply #11 on: December 09, 2014, 06:57:38 pm »
If we were playing charades, you would have earned the index finger to the tip of the nose on that one!

:beer:

Offline ArneFufkin

« Reply #12 on: December 09, 2014, 09:30:00 pm »
Aren't the majority of Bosniaks Muslim?   Talk about a race-hustling conundrum for Holder.   He'll have to assume the victims are Christian and go whistling on his way.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #13 on: December 09, 2014, 11:22:05 pm »
Aren't the majority of Bosniaks Muslim?   Talk about a race-hustling conundrum for Holder.   He'll have to assume the victims are Christian and go whistling on his way.
Yes, many are islamonazi terrorists, not that Obama sees anything wrong with that.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #14 on: December 10, 2014, 12:11:58 am »
Something weird about this. I don't know what this is about. But I feel that there is more to it than we know.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2014, 03:48:07 pm »
St. Louis Bosnian woman who claimed hate crime is charged with making false report
6 hours ago  •  By Christine Byers
St. Louis Post-Dispatch
ST. LOUIS • A Bosnian immigrant has been charged with making a false police report after claiming three black teenagers threatened to kill her in the Bevo Mill neighborhood because of her ethnicity.

Police said Monday that a surveillance video from a nearby business shows Seherzada Dzanic, 26, of the 4400 block of Gannett Street, just get out of her car and lie in the street shortly before a passing driver found her Dec. 5.

At the time, Dzanic told police three black men in their late teens to early 20s had walked in front of her vehicle about 5:25 a.m. along the 4600 block of Lansdowne Avenue. She said one of them pulled a gun on her when she tried to pass them, then opened her passenger door and went through her purse.

She also told police that one of the men pushed her to the ground, kicked her and had asked where she was from. She said she told them she was European.

“You’re a (expletive) liar. You’re Bosnian. I should just kill you now,” she claimed they told her, according to an account at the time by St. Louis Police Chief Sam Dotson.

She claimed she lost consciousness but refused medical treatment at the scene, police said.

The report had heightened tension among St. Louis Bosnians, already rocked by the killing of an immigrant by attackers using a hammer five days earlier.

City police detectives found the video that disputed Dzanic’s story, according to court documents. In the pictures, she is seen driving along the street in the opposite direction that she told police, then doing a U-turn, stopping, getting out and lying on the street until the passing motorist finds her, according to a police source.

According to court documents, Dzanic said she made up the story because she was suffering from “emotional issues.”

Filing a false police report is a misdemeanor. She was booked and released pending application for a warrant.

Dotson said, “It doesn’t help the current climate when people use race as the basis to report crime; it further divides our community.” He added, “It’s important to send a strong message that when people manipulate the system, there are consequences.”

Assistant Circuit Attorney Ed Postawko agreed, saying, “That was a good seven to 10 days that could have been spent investigating real crimes.”

Meanwhile, St. Louis County police are investigating a report from a Bosnian woman, 34, that two black men tried to rob her and called her a “(expletive) Bosnian (expletive)” about 10 p.m. Sunday along the 3900 block of Lemay Ferry Road in South County. She told police she tossed them her wallet before one of them punched her in the stomach.

Officer Shawn McGuire said the woman said one of the men threw her wallet back before running off.

McGuire said police are not labeling that incident a hate crime yet because it’s not clear the men knew she was Bosnian when they approached. He said officers found no video of that incident.

Dzanic’s report occurred in the same week that a group of black and Hispanic teens beat Zemir Begic, a Bosnian, to death with a hammer Nov. 30 near Gravois Avenue and Itaska Street.

Police said they have no evidence to show that Begic was targeted because of his ethnicity, although many in the community believe that he was.

Robert Joseph Mitchell, 17, was charged with first-degree murder and armed criminal action in Begic’s death. Three other suspects, one 15 and two 16, are in custody, and authorities are seeking to have them certified as adults in the crime.

Dotson said the victim and his killers “exchanged words,” before the murder. The chief would not elaborate except to say the exchange did not include references to Begic’s Bosnian heritage.
FWIW, Bosnian generally = Muslim, and it's fair to say truthfulness is not exactly a virtue in that society.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org