Author Topic: LAPD TO INVESTIGATE BILL COSBY PLAYBOY MANSION SEXUAL ASSAULT ALLEGATIONS  (Read 774 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Hollywood/2014/12/06/LAPD-To-Investigate-Bill-Cosby-Playboy-Mansion-Sexual-Assault-Allegations

by KELLI SERIO  6 Dec 2014 22 POST A COMMENT
Judy Huth, the woman who filed a lawsuit in Los Angeles Superior Court against Bill Cosby on Tuesday, reportedly met with detectives on Friday.
Huth, now 55, alleges that the legendary comedian sexually assaulted her in 1974, when she was 15-years-old.
The alleged incident reportedly took place at the Playboy Mansion, where Huth claims Cosby invited her and a friend in 1974.
She claims that Cosby, whom she met on a movie set, asked her to lie about her age and instructed her to say she was 19-years-old if anyone asked.

According to Huth, this is when the legendary comedian assaulted her.

Huth appeared before reporters on Friday with her attorney, Gloria Allred, at a press conference, where an LAPD spokeswoman said an investigation had been launched.

"A possible victim of sexual assault met with detectives in the robbery homicide division," said Officer Jane Kim, via Variety.

Cosby's attorney, Martin Singer, filed a notice of demurrer on Thursday to dismiss Huth's lawsuit. Singer called the alleged victim's lawsuit "meritless and unsupported."

Los Angeles Chief of Police Charlie Beck told reporters that the accusations against Cosby would be investigated by the department.
Furthermore, the allegations that fall outside the statute of limitations period will also be investigated, as they may assist in civil claims.
Huth was present at the press conference, but did not comment on the civil suit.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Re: LAPD TO INVESTIGATE BILL COSBY PLAYBOY MANSION SEXUAL ASSAULT ALLEGATIONS
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2014, 10:05:48 pm »
I believe the women. Cosby got away with what he could, for as long as he could.

There is absolutely NO WAY these women all conspired to tell their stories, now.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2014, 10:10:25 pm »
I believe the women. Cosby got away with what he could, for as long as he could.

There is absolutely NO WAY these women all conspired to tell their stories, now.

At first I was questioning the story, however I'm beginning to think this is legit and here is why (along with the women coming out and telling their stories). No one is defending him.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2014, 10:15:22 pm »

At this point, a suicide would not surprise anybody.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2014, 10:36:04 pm »
The Playboy Mansion?

Even if all the other accusations against Cosby are legit (and I haven't looked into them enough to judge either way), this one sounds fishy. That's Hefner's joint, and he knew full well he was a marked man because of his work. No way he (or any authorities) would have let something like that slip through the cracks on his watch.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2014, 10:38:19 pm »

At first I was questioning the story, however I'm beginning to think this is legit and here is why (along with the women coming out and telling their stories). No one is defending him.
I am no expert, but I do have experience with sexual predator claims, as they pertain to a non-profit meeting hall that I have been a board member of, for many years.

In every case, the women are reluctant to come forward, due to shame, embarrassment, etc. The common defense is "what did the female do, to bring this upon herself? Skirt too short? Top too law?

The guys always deny. Always, yet in most cases some research reveals there have been multiple complaints against them, including getting blackballed from similar meeting places.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline olde north church

« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2014, 11:35:39 pm »
Two words:  Gloria Allred.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2014, 12:06:11 am »
Hugh Hefner calls Bill Cosby rape allegations 'saddening'
Dec 7th 2014 3:15PM
AOL

Bill Cosby's close friend Hugh Hefner is speaking out about the sexual assault allegations against the comedian, including one that allegedly happened at Hefner's home.

Judy Huth is suing Cosby for sexual battery. She accuses him of molesting her at the Playboy Mansion in 1975 when she was 15.

On Saturday, Hugh Hefner released a statement, saying: "Bill Cosby has been a good friend for many years and the mere thought of these allegations is truly saddening. I would never tolerate this kind of behavior, regardless of who was involved."

The Los Angeles Police Department is currently investigations Huth's claim.

Other celebrities have taken to Cosby's defense.  The 77-year-old comedian broke his silence on Twitter to thank Whoopi Goldberg and Jill Scott for their support.

Last month Goldberg came to Cosby's defense on an episode of "The View," saying she was skeptical of sexual assault claims made by one of his accusers Barbara Bowman and questioned why she didn't go to the police at the time of the incident.

And after Scott was asked to sign a petition in favor of Cosby ending his relationship with Temple University, she tweeted: "So they've proven the alleged allegations? I didn't know. Will they also be giving him back the millions he's donated?"

The accusations against Cosby have also cost him projects with NBC and Netflix as well as numerous comedy tour performances.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2014, 12:47:24 pm »
Update: No prosecution.

“The D.A. squarely said ... the statute of limitations has long run on any possible case.”

http://www.tmz.com/2014/12/16/bill-cosby-criminal-case-rejected-da-judy-huth-playboy-mansion/#ixzz3M9uGXe35
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline musiclady

Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2014, 10:16:05 pm »
Two words:  Gloria Allred.
I wonder how much Cosby already paid her.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline GourmetDan

« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2014, 10:33:54 pm »
No one is defending him.

Maybe the DOJ will step up and help a brother...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan