Author Topic: Obama is asked if a GOP president can disregard laws they don’t like, Obama is dumbfounded  (Read 401 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.youngcons.com/obama-is-asked-if-a-gop-president-can-disregard-laws-they-dont-like-obama-is-dumbfounded/

Obama is asked if a GOP president can disregard laws they don’t like, Obama is dumbfounded

Joshua Riddle

Obama is just so embarrassing at this point. It’s amazing how bad he is without his precious teleprompter.

From our good friends at Power Line:

George Stephanopolous asks Barack Obama the question that we posed here: if Obama doesn’t have to enforce the immigration laws, then why can’t a future Republican president decide not to enforce any laws of which he disapproves, like, say, the tax on capital gains?

Amazingly, Obama has no answer. He stumbles and fumbles like a kid who has been called on in calculus class and hasn’t done the problems.

« Last Edit: December 07, 2014, 04:04:48 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
HAHAHAHA  what a freaking idiot this guy is. My God! He speak lies like he is breathing air.

Every breath he takes is another lie about this or that, or something.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
What I can't believe about this clip is that Obama wasn't fed every single question and it's answer in advance of this interview?  How is Steffie Nopulus able to ask him something which makes his Lord look so stupid?

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline andy58-in-nh

Amazingly, Obama has no answer. He stumbles and fumbles like a kid who has been called on in calculus class and hasn’t done the problems.

He's never had to before. Why should he start now?

No one seems to recall ever seeing him at Columbia University, and he became president of Harvard Law Review without a single submitted article to his name.

This is what achievement without effort and without merit looks like. It's not pretty.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn