Author Topic: #Crimingwhilewhite- Confessions of White Guilt  (Read 293 times)

Offline Machiavelli

• Curmudgeon
  • Realist
#Crimingwhilewhite- Confessions of White Guilt
« on: December 06, 2014, 06:33:19 pm »
Derryck Green
Young Conservatives
December 5, 2014

The displays of white guilt have really entered the realm of the absurd. In the latest display of white guilt = racial solidarity comes #Crimingwhilewhite.

#Crimingwhilewhite is another social-justice-through-social-media campaign in which self-loathing white people tweet about crimes they got away with to “prove” the racial double standard that exists within the criminal justice system. It began after the decision not to indict the officer who many feel is responsible for the death of Eric Garner.

Started by Jason Ross, a writer for The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon, to ridicule white privilege (another amorphous term that’s meant to condemn whites for their relative lack of racial suffering in the bizarro world of racial justice and solidarity), the Twitter-based hashtag campaign exploded into a life of its own.
More

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Re: #Crimingwhilewhite- Confessions of White Guilt
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2014, 06:47:29 pm »
Just last evening, twice I observed danger for blacks.

The first was an auto dealer saleswoman, black, dining at the fast food place. She had ridden her bike there, and rode about 7-8 miles to home daily. She dresses in all dark clothing, and wears headphones.

Another white guy was sitting nearby, and when she left, I observed to this guy that she was in danger, riding in the dark in dark clothing.

A few minutes later I drove up the boulevard a few blocks, and saw a black acquaintance cross the street "jaywalking" style. He was dressed completely in very dark clothing.

I have confessed. I did not risk offending their sensitivities, and therefore left them in potentially greater danger.

In both cases, I failed to warn these people about their dangerous behavior, lest I be accused of racism.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln