Author Topic: Truth of what retired military leaders think of Obama mistrust is frightening  (Read 1130 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.examiner.com/article/truth-of-what-retired-military-leaders-think-of-obama-mistrust-is-frightening

Jack Dennis
December 1, 2014
4:01 AM MST

A stunning number of retired U.S. military leaders were not surprised when Barack Obama announced that Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel would be stepping down from his Obama cabinet last week. The announcement confirmed their expectations that the president’s distrust of the military has caused him to go to the “extreme levels of micromanaging from the White House,” said one Army general on Saturday, now retired in Texas, who wishes to remain anonymous.

Secretary of Defense Chuck Hagel and U.S. President Barack Obama sit in a meeting with military senior leadership at the Pentagon on October 8, 2014 in Arlington, Virginia. Obama met with the military leaders for an update on the battle against ISIS.

“Obama has shown his stripes and is dangerously suspicious of the Pentagon,” revealed the general, who keeps close ties with current and former military leaders nationally. “Most of my colleagues are just hoping all the damage being planned is not completed before his time runs out on his term.”

“It’s not just the army,” noted the general. “All branches are worried because Obama, when he finally makes up his mind about something, gets his advice from Gen. (Martin) Dempsey (Joints Chiefs of Staff Chairman), Susan Rice, John Kerry and Denis McDonough.”

continued...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
All despots/tyrants/dictators are wary of the military, and routinely do purges and loyalty tests, very similar to those King Hussein has done since taking office.

BTW, not that it matters really, and I was no where close to being anything like a general, but one of the main reasons I left the military was because of Obama.

I do not trust him or his administration, and I did not want to fight under him. I never could be sure which side he is actually on, and I could not depend on him or someone in his administration not to give the enemy classified information which would get me and my fellow soldiers killed.

I can definitely see Obama/Kerry/Jerrett sending soldiers into a known ambush if it served some kind of political goal for them. That is my opinion for what it is worth.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
All despots/tyrants/dictators are wary of the military, and routinely do purges and loyalty tests, very similar to those King Hussein has done since taking office.

BTW, not that it matters really, and I was no where close to being anything like a general, but one of the main reasons I left the military was because of Obama.

I do not trust him or his administration, and I did not want to fight under him. I never could be sure which side he is actually on, and I could not depend on him or someone in his administration not to give the enemy classified information which would get me and my fellow soldiers killed.

I can definitely see Obama/Kerry/Jerrett sending soldiers into a known ambush if it served some kind of political goal for them. That is my opinion for what it is worth.

Somehow I suspect that you are not alone in feeling that way.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

See what I mean? What they did today is exactly what I was talking about. Obama and his administration simply cannot be trusted with Classified information.

Whatever Classified info is given to Obama and his crew, always somehow winds up in the hands of the people we are fighting. And I mean this is a consistent theme. They are so hapless and falling all over themselves to be 'nice' to the people we are fighting, they tell them everything.

It is truly ridiculous.

I will just come out and say it. Obama is a traitor, and half the Democrats are traitors. How many good patriotic Americans are going to die because of what they released today. They don't care.

Irresponsible chidren are running America these days. I am glad to be out. These people are crazy, and they are getting people killed by their stupidity.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.