Author Topic: BENGHAZI HEROES DEBUNK HOUSE INTEL REPORT AS 'FULL OF INACCURACIES' WITH FIRSTHAND ACCOUNT  (Read 758 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2014/12/02/CIA-Benghazi-Heroes-Debunk-House-Intel-Report-As-Full-Of-Inaccuracies-With-Firsthand-Account-From-The-Ground

by KRIS 'TANTO' PARONTO AND JOHN 'TIG' TIEGEN  2 Dec 2014, 11:16 AM PDT

Since the release of the U.S. House Intelligence Committee’s report on the Benghazi attacks this November, many uninformed people in the political and media world insisted the report “debunks” claims that the government did not sufficiently defend its embassy on September 11, 2012.

The report, however, is full of inaccuracies–but the authors of the report printed them anyway, despite testimony and other information that proved those statements wrong.

Global Response Staff, security contractors on the ground working for the CIA in Benghazi on September 11, 2012 to September 12, 2012, provided testimony to the House Intelligence Committee. The team of CIA security contractors consisted of Kris “Tanto” Paronto, John “Tig” Tiegen, Mark “Oz” Geist, Ty “Rone” Woods (now deceased), Jack Silva, and DB Benton–all sources of the book 13 Hours, which is a first-hand account of what happened at both Benghazi locations during the attacks on September 11, 2012.

We provided the same unchanging and accurate information of what took place in Benghazi on September 11, 2012 through September 12, 2012 to our immediate chain of command in the CIA’s office of security, during several FBI interviews, and to Congressman Mike Rogers and his committee. The purpose of this article that we are writing as former CIA Global Response Staff security contractors, who fought and bled together that night in Benghazi, Libya, is to point out the major inaccuracies in the Committee's faux “investigative” report.

continued...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

rangerrebew

There wasn't one bit of doubt in my mind this would be the case.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

Nor in mine.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline flowers

same here