Author Topic: Obama calls Chuck Todd ‘sad’  (Read 385 times)

Offline flowers

Obama calls Chuck Todd ‘sad’
« on: November 30, 2014, 06:56:21 pm »
http://nypost.com/2014/11/29/obama-calls-chuck-todd-sad-during-visit-to-bookstore/

“How is he writing a book already? asked his 16-year-old daughter, Malia. “Sad.”

What did she mean by this comment? Why can't he write a book now? What did she mean by 'already'? Why is it 'sad?'

Offline mountaineer

Re: Obama calls Chuck Todd ‘sad’
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2014, 09:46:47 pm »
“He’s just sad,” the president joked in response.

Obama’s off-the-cuff pan was no surprise, considering what Todd thinks of the president.

The book, titled “The Stranger,” blasts Obama as a flip-flopping policymaker whose detached temperament has prevented him from implementing his ideas.
Wasn't it F. Chuck who said Obama nourished him? Or was that another of the pathetic snooze media?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Politics4us

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2014, 12:40:38 am »
It makes me believe that Obama was behind Dinesh D'Souza's persecution along with the others who came out against Obama who were audited by the IRS.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2014, 12:40:58 am by Politics4us »

Offline musiclady

« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2014, 12:53:23 am »
It makes me believe that Obama was behind Dinesh D'Souza's persecution along with the others who came out against Obama who were audited by the IRS.

I have absolutely NO doubt about that.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.