Author Topic: What Ferguson Protesters Did To A Slain Police Officer Will Infuriate You  (Read 946 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.tpnn.com/2014/11/29/what-ferguson-protesters-did-to-a-slain-police-officer-will-infuriate-you/

What Ferguson Protesters Did To A Slain Police Officer Will Infuriate You

November 29, 2014 By Kristina Hall

Officer Jeremy Henwood was shot and killed while sitting in his police cruiser just moments after he bought a young boy his meal at McDonald’s, because the young man couldn’t afford it.

Officer Henwood was a decorated HERO who served several tours of duty in both Iraq and Afghanistan as a Marine combat veteran. In those final moments when he took his wallet out and helped a boy from his community, it truly showed just what kind of man he was.

After purchasing the young man’s meal, he left and was fatally gunned down while just sitting in a police cruiser. His death was a horrific tragedy and Ferguson protesters have only added insult to injury.

Protesters from the local Artful Activists San Diego group helping to organize two local Ferguson protests covered the sign for Officer Jeremy Henwood Memorial Park with a banner that made it read “Michael Brown Memorial Park.”  Here is the tweet they sent out after vandalizing Officer Henwood’s Memorial Park sign:

Artful Activist SD @ArtActSD
Follow
What is outrageous is that you have no respect for frustration some have with what police represent #Terrorist
12:29 PM - 26 Nov 2014

Chris McKay, one of Artful Activists San Diego’s lemmings, doubled down on his disgusting behavior and lack of human civility when he said “We didn’t want to have a rally or a protest for a person who was killed by an officer at a park that was named after an officer.” Here is a little hint Mr. McKay, HOLD YOUR PROTEST somewhere else!

Here is a video displaying Officer Henwood’s final generous moments:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4h_2vBVwUA
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
Re: What Ferguson Protesters Did To A Slain Police Officer Will Infuriate You
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2014, 08:36:57 pm »
As I've said over and over...and will keep saying:  Michael Brown was a worthless bully thug that deserved the death he got...he earned his death and it was rightful.  The world is better without him in it.  So these communist/anarchist/racist morons can kiss my lily-white a$$.
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: What Ferguson Protesters Did To A Slain Police Officer Will Infuriate You
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2014, 09:37:31 pm »
Whenever anyone walks by a "Brown memorial", and they catch a scent of urin in he air, well that is just me, giving my tribute to the fallen innocent Brown, and my tesimony, about how I really felt about that 6'4" 298 pound wild gorilla that was loose in my neighborhood.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2014, 10:30:20 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.