Author Topic: Ferguson Protesters Terrify Children’s Christmas Choir Making Them Cry  (Read 557 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/11/ferguson-protesters-terrify-childrens-christmas-choir-making-them-cry/

#Ferguson Protesters Terrify Children’s Christmas Choir Making Them Cry
Posted by Jim Hoft on Saturday, November 29, 2014, 4:23 PM

On Black Friday #Ferguson protesters in Seattle decided to crash annual Christmas tree lighting.
The protesters were chanting, “Shut it down!” as the stormed the event

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEP_d0YxE2U

They protesters also succeeded in terrifying a children’s choir.

Joshua Trujillo @joshtrujillo
Follow

Children here at Westlake to perform holiday music onstage absolutely terrified as protesters surround them on stage. #ferguson
7:09 PM - 28 Nov 2014 Seattle, WA, United States

The crying children, 7 to 10, were surrounded on stage.

Joshua Trujillo @joshtrujillo
Follow

Kids, 7-10, here to perform carols ended up surrounded by #ferguson protesters on stage. All in tears.
7:16 PM - 28 Nov 2014

The children were quickly ushered out of the way.

Some of you may know that tonight’s tree lighting at Westlake Center was cut short by protesters. I feel really bad for a group of children from the 5th Avenue Theater. They came tonight, excited to sing. When the protesters overtook the balcony, the children were absolutely terrified. I helped usher them to the far end of the balcony where they would be safe. They huddled with their chaperones and each other, some of them crying, until police got the protesters out of there. As a journalist, I’m absolutely in favor of the right to free speech. This was not free speech tonight. The protesters appear to simply want to disrupt, and in doing so, traumatized some beautiful young kids.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline NavyCanDo

Re: Ferguson Protesters Terrify Children’s Christmas Choir Making Them Cry
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2014, 01:46:58 am »
We use to go to downtown Seattle every year during Christmas with the family. See the lights, visit Santa, ride a horse drawn carriage. No more. If the Seattle police are being told by their Leftist appointed Chief not to protect the innocent, but instead protect the rights of the protestors, then there is no reason for me to cross the lake.   
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline musiclady

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2014, 02:11:01 am »
The so-called "Ferguson protests" will give thugs all over the country an excuse to do whatever they feel like doing.

This won't be the last of this thuggery.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2014, 02:17:06 pm »
"Hands up, don't shoot".  Do they have any idea what actually happened?   

The inmates are truly running the asylum.  And law enforcement just gets out of their way.