Author Topic: Rocker Ted Nugent’s Response to Ferguson Causing Outrage across the Internet  (Read 3627 times)

rangerrebew

Rocker Ted Nugent’s Response to Ferguson Causing Outrage across the Internet!

By Onan Coca   / 26 November 2014   / 78 Comments   

Ted Nugent is known for a lot of things – his music, his die-hard support of the Second Amendment, his love of hunting, and his passionate distaste for liberals. However, he’s not known for his politically correct approach to solving problems – as Nugent’s most recent foray into pop culture events is proving.

After the grand jury’s decision not to indict Officer Darren Wilson on Monday and the unrest that ensued, Nugent took to Facebook to express his opinion on what was really happening. Needless to say, a lot of people are not happy with the rocker’s decision to express himself…

(Please be warned – Mr. Nugent uses colorful and not-so-family-friendly language when speaking. There is profanity ahead…)

From Ted Nugent’s Facebook Page:

Here's the lessons from Ferguson America- Don't let your kids growup to be thugs who think they can steal, assault & attack cops as a way of life & badge of black (dis)honor. Don't preach your racist bullshit "no justice no peace" as blabbered by Obama's racist Czar Al Not So Sharpton & their black klansmen. When a cop tells you to get out of the middle of the street, obey him & don't attack him as brainwashed by the gangsta assholes you hang with & look up to. It's that simple unless you have no brains, no soul, no sense of decency whatsoever. And dont claim that "black lives matter" when you ignore the millions you abort & slaughter each & every day by other blacks. Those of us with a soul do indeed believe black lives matter, as all lives matter. So quit killin each other you bleep idiots. Drive safely.

Thus far, Nugent’s Facebook status has been shared almost 120K times and almost 400K people have “liked” it. It’s obvious he speaks for a certain segment of the population and honestly… I’m not sure anyone has considered how these events make them feel.

I will say that I don’t agree with Nugent. I don’t agree with his language, the spirit in which he speaks or the harshness with which he speaks. (I know, I know – many of you disagree… and you’re going to tell me about it in the comments.) I think that the conversation should be civil and that we should be much more gentle with each other. The unrest on one side shouldn’t preclude the other side from continuing to seek resolution in a humble, gentle, forgiving and understanding manner. We can sympathize and empathize with the African-American community without condoning the unrest, and while believing that Officer Wilson is likely innocent of any crime… can’t we? Or do we have to believe he is guilty of murder to fully share in the grief of our African-American neighbors?

I just don’t know…

Read more at http://eaglerising.com/11880/rocker-ted-nugents-response-ferguson-causing-outrage-across-internet/#RvSu4Gobz0sOxpHv.99

Offline evadR

November 6, 2012, a day in infamy...the death of a republic as we know it.

Offline GourmetDan

I just don’t know…

Life is just so *hard* for poor Onan...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
I think when you are burning a town down to the ground, putting innocent people out of business and forcing decent citizens and their families to hide in their houses in fear -

- when you are doing these things, the time for "gentle" conversation is over.  You are acting like animals, like toddlers throwing a tantrum.

I don't see anything at all wrong with Ted Nugent's tone.  Can we stop treating these professional rioters like children?

I'm going to say it - it's time for black people that keep blaming whitey crackas for slavery and oppression - to grow the f**k up and start acting like adults!  Be responsible for your own self and stop destroying your own neighborhoods! 

I'm so sick of this $hit, I can't even stand to read the news right now!

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline andy58-in-nh

Far too much of black America is dominated by a bad civic culture, informed by poor habits of mind and features role models utterly lacking in virtue.

It is no wonder that so many people growing up in such an atmosphere continue to make poor choices.

« Last Edit: November 26, 2014, 03:57:52 pm by andy58-in-nh »
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline evadR

Far too much of black America is dominated by a bad civic culture, informed by poor habits of mind and features role models utterly lacking in virtue.

It is no wonder that so many people growing up in such an atmosphere continue to make poor choices.
so true.
There are so few Ben Carsons, maybe 5% at best.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I don't much care for his "music" but otherwise like Ted Nugent a great deal simply because he answers questions directly and without any varnish!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
Ted was kind of a mediocre musician...but he cuts through the crap to reality (a rare place to be these days) pretty well.
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan

Offline LambChop

Why are we still giving this man attention?  He's a child molester and should be shunned.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Why are we still giving this man attention?  He's a child molester and should be shunned.

Wait, what? Since when?
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline alicewonders

Are you talking about Ted Nugent?

Offline LambChop

Are you talking about Ted Nugent?

Yes.  He admits it too.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

Yes.  He admits it too.

I just did a search on that claim and came up with exactly ONE story. The link is below:

http://www.sodahead.com/united-states/ted-nugent-is-an-admitted-child-molester-the-political-left-says-yes-and-that-everyone-who-supports/question-2602289/

I'think I'm gonna need a TAD bit more than that! LOL!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline alicewonders

I just did a search on that claim and came up with exactly ONE story. The link is below:

http://www.sodahead.com/united-states/ted-nugent-is-an-admitted-child-molester-the-political-left-says-yes-and-that-everyone-who-supports/question-2602289/

No kidding!

Offline Charlespg

Rather Trump Then Cackles Clinton

Offline PzLdr

Hillary's Self-announced Qualifications: She Stood Up To Putin...She Sits to Pee

Offline olde north church

Ted was kind of a mediocre musician...but he cuts through the crap to reality (a rare place to be these days) pretty well.

Mediocre?  Pshaw!  "Stranglehold", in and of itself, puts him in "Classic" status. 
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
Heard that one on XM not long ago...have to say it was pretty darn good.
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan

Offline alicewonders

Mediocre?  Pshaw!  "Stranglehold", in and of itself, puts him in "Classic" status.

Not to mention the Amboy Dukes - Journey to the Center of the Mind!

Oceander

harsh

Offline LambChop

It's out there, and there is MUCH more than one story.  If the forum want's to ignore the fact that the man is a child molester, so be it. 

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Nugent is a shock artist. Maybe not to the degree of PETA or Fred Phelps, but the whole point of a lot of what he says and does is to draw an angry response. It's like poking people with a stick—and the Nuge certainly knows how to do that.

As for the child molester allegations, well, considering the "evidence" comes from his word, to see things in that light makes me less inclined to believe he actually did molest a child.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline LambChop

Nugent is a shock artist. Maybe not to the degree of PETA or Fred Phelps, but the whole point of a lot of what he says and does is to draw an angry response. It's like poking people with a stick—and the Nuge certainly knows how to do that.

As for the child molester allegations, well, considering the "evidence" comes from his word, to see things in that light makes me less inclined to believe he actually did molest a child.

He took legal guardianship of a 17 year old girl so he could take her on tour and have sex with her without any problems.  He was 30 at the time.
She was 17 at the time he took guardianship, he had been with her before that.

And before anybody starts the "17 isn't really a child"  think about a 30 yr old man having sex with your 17 yr old daughter/ granddaughter

Offline evadR

It's out there, and there is MUCH more than one story.  If the forum want's to ignore the fact that the man is a child molester, so be it.

I think "the forum" is more inclined to not trash a person based on unsubstantiated claims.  We leave that to liberals and dims.

Now, if his name was Cosby....

Offline olde north church

Not to mention the Amboy Dukes - Journey to the Center of the Mind!

And one or two with "Damn Yankees" with Tommy Shaw and the guy from "Night Ranger".
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.